Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a disassembly publically available with the maps and routines already defined? I'm thinking about starting something like this, so that additional function could be implemented or disabled.

For example, the flash counter could propably be disabled when skipping/modifiying the funcrtion that does the lookup or write.

I know C167 quite well, but from what Ive learned with MS45 and ME9, MPC is not that complicated to work with, because it has a better decompilation implement in IDA or Ghidra.

Comment

Originally posted by sda2 View Post
      Is there a disassembly publically available with the maps and routines already defined? I'm thinking about starting something like this, so that additional function could be implemented or disabled.

For example, the flash counter could propably be disabled when skipping/modifiying the funcrtion that does the lookup or write.

I know C167 quite well, but from what Ive learned with MS45 and ME9, MPC is not that complicated to work with, because it has a better decompilation implement in IDA or Ghidra.
      I dont know such a thing, I want also to start with this process, tools are available but i failed finding a good starting point..

Comment

To anyone tracking their DME information:

Anyone has this hardware number MSS54HP variant? If so, then what model year is the car?

DME/ECU Type: MSS54HP
        DME Version: 211323002701-J469
        Transmission Type: 6 Speed Manual
        Chassis: E46
        Hardware Number: 7842981

Thanks.

Comment

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/za...en_Deutsch.pdf

I wonder how it got there

Comment

Working...
          X