• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ppm008 View Post

So how did You tune idle and low speed jerks
    Idle tuned by HTE, low-speed jerks not tuned yet

Comment

BMWfanz or other with 288/280 cams, what Ign do you achieved? Compared to more mild cams, on the S54 with 288/280 from a good friend i was quite surprised how low I had to go with ign (with standard knock sensitivity/recovery). Do you encountered the same? AFR is fine, but injector duty.. hm above 7500 it's just static open on E0 fuel (0% ethanol). Of course this needs some slightly bigger injectors.

For idle, zero problems. Not touched it, idle was like nailed. Only in the seat you "feel" the cams a tad.
      Last edited by S54B32; 06-26-2024, 12:51 PM.
      …under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by S54B32 View Post
        BMWfanz or other with 288/280 cams, what Ign do you achieved? Compared to more mild cams, on the S54 with 288/280 from a good friend i was quite surprised how low I had to go with ign (with standard knock sensitivity/recovery). Do you encountered the same? AFR is fine, but injector duty.. hm above 7500 it's just static open on E0 fuel (0% ethanol). Of course this needs some slightly bigger injectors.

For idle, zero problems. Not touched it, idle was like nailed. Only in the seat you "feel" the cams a tad.
        I couldn't finished my configuration due to piston to valve clearance, so on offset cams which was incorrect installed i"'ve finished my injectors totally on 98 Euro fuel. Don't know which ignition was but totally power was not which I've planned. Now will build new spec engine I think with custom pistons and return to you with more info.

Comment

Originally posted by S54B32 View Post

If you maxed out injectors- there is a map which controls injectors cycle in crank or cams degrees- you can add some degrees for more fuel

Comment

Working...
          X