MSS Flasher Virginizing ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSS Flasher Virginizing ECU

Hey guys, i've seen on some threads that Virginizing an ECU with MSS Flasher makes it so the Flash counter is unlimited, is that true, if not what does it exactly do, thanks!

Virginize resets the entire DME, but doing this doesn't change the way the flash counter works. There's also an "Erase FC" button that resets the flash counter without modifying anything else. As long as you reset the flash counter whenever you're approaching the flash limit, you can flash the DME an unlimited number of times.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
      Virginize resets the entire DME, but doing this doesn't change the way the flash counter works. There's also an "Erase FC" button that resets the flash counter without modifying anything else. As long as you reset the flash counter whenever you're approaching the flash limit, you can flash the DME an unlimited number of times.
      alright i tried using the Erase FC button but says i need a license, do i really need to pay to get one or is there a way to get one for free? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by E46 Adam View Post

alright i tried using the Erase FC button but says i need a license, do i really need to pay to get one or is there a way to get one for free? thanks!
        You need to pay.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

You need to pay.
          ok and it's unlimited use on any car?

Comment

Originally posted by E46 Adam View Post

ok and it's unlimited use on any car?
            The above license will allow an installation on one computer and will be locked to the first three ECUs it will be used with.
            Contact us for bulk/other licensing options.
            Taken from here: http://www.msstuning.com/mssflasher.html

Comment

Working...
            X