Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAM_LESEN on MSS54HP with 0401 SW

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of defining adx files for ALDLdroid as I have an andoid head unit and the programm is a very convinient life viewer and logger. At the moment I am using the wellknown value block requests (similar to testo serial mode) but would like to get further informations like Zustand_Motor. ba_st, etc.. I would like to try the RAM_LESEN command, but having trouble to make it work on INPA or TOOL32. Has anybody experience in directly reading ram cells on MSS54?

Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    Attached Files

Sorry I need to be more precise:

To my limited knowledge the RAM address of ba_st (Status Beschleunigungsanreicherung) in 0401 SW should be​ 0xFF8248 (1 byte).

If I try to read this address via INPA or TOOL32 the only thing I got is an error
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TOOL32_RAM_Lesen_0xFF8248.png
Views:	129
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	253346​

RAM_LESEN just seems to work without any address respectivly a very low one and I just receive 3 start byte and then FFs up to a total of 128 followed by an end byte:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TOOL32_RAM_Lesen_0.png
Views:	127
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	253347​

Has anyone experienced the same or am I doing something wrong here?

Cheers,
    Peter

Comment

You have to use as adress:
      0x01FF8248

Comment

Thanks a lot - this helps. But does not work for all RAM adresses, right? Could you shed some light into the logic of accessing higher addresses? e.g. "ZUSTAND_MOTOR" should be on 0xFFE8E2 but I just got an error by RAM_LESEN, 0x01FFE8E2, 1

Comment

use 0x01FF8044 thats the same as ZUSTAND_MOTOR
          Last edited by ppm008; 02-24-2024, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks again. Is the pre number related to a register? e.g. a2 is addressed by 0x01xxxxxx, a3 by 0x02xxxxxx?

Comment

Working...
            X