No announcement yet.

Track Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying out an Insta360 X2...something a little different.

Comment

Down 10 mph on the straights, 4 seconds slower vs 60-70 degree weather. It was in the high 90s.

Comment

Finally got a traffic free lap that was decently clean! Toyo RRs...I can get it below 2:28. T3/4 still scares the crap out of me but there's time there. T8 and T19 as well.

Comment

You know this I'm sure but your braking into turn three is killing your time. With aero, I do not brake between turn 1 and turn 8.

Comment

Originally posted by lcrain View Post
            You know this I'm sure but your braking into turn three is killing your time. With aero, I do not brake between turn 1 and turn 8.
            Yeah, T3-4 and the entry into T8...need to work on those. Not sure if I can not brake into T4 but I can surely carry more speed. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

New PB for me at COTA. e36 m3 with an s54, aero, 315 hankook z214 all around on 4th heat cycle, MCS 2 way remote, 3.91 diff. 296 peak whp and 294 nasa average hp.

Comment

Epic private day at Sonoma with Flying Husky Racing. First time out on RE-71RS; def a step up over NT-01, we'll see how they wear. Some of the FHR guys were running F3 cars so we were running an atypical config with the classic 7 and the chicane at 9. Still, found a lot of time over the course of the day dropping my time from 1:53s to 1:51s. Hopeful that next time out for the standard config, I have a 1:47 in me. As always, any Sonoma protips/suggestions appreciated.

Comment

New PB at eagles canyon raceway outside Dallas. Slapped in some Hoosiers and boy they are a ton of fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                  2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
                    New PB at eagles canyon raceway outside Dallas. Slapped in some Hoosiers and boy they are a ton of fun!!

My new rims came with A7s on them which I removed to go with the RE-71RS. I'm sure they are amazing but afraid to take a hit off of the go fast slick tire crack pipe

Tony built your car right? Are you planning on entering ST4 races soon?

Comment

What made you go with A7s vs R7? I’m building my car up for GTS3 this winter.

Cheers

Comment

Nice! Glad to see the car running well!

How much of a time difference is a hoosier worth?

Also...use this to embed your video. Don't be one of those guys in this thread...haha...lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Nice! Glad to see the car running well!

How much of a time difference is a hoosier worth?

Also...use this to embed your video. Don't be one of those guys in this thread...haha...lol

It was my first weekend on Hoosiers and didn’t quite feel comfortable w the tire but compared to a 200 tw tire PB with the conti ecf, it was worth nearly 3 seconds.

The tt3 nasa record is now set to a high 1:58 at ECR. I’m hoping for a sub 2:00 time as a personal goal for 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by Bento View Post

My new rims came with A7s on them which I removed to go with the RE-71RS. I'm sure they are amazing but afraid to take a hit off of the go fast slick tire crack pipe

Tony built your car right? Are you planning on entering ST4 races soon?
                            would love to hear your impressions on the RE-71RS's. My RT660's lasted 3 track days and some street driving!

Comment

Not so much a video post but taking a moment to appreciate progress over the year.

Comment

New PB on slicks

Comment

Working...
                                X