BMW ALL E46 40mm Fuel Filler Hose - Includes M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: BMW ALL E46 40mm Fuel Filler Hose - Includes M3

Summer 2024 - I keep these stocked! Do not hesitate to contact me because this is an old thread.

Replace your fuel filler hose! Ethanol in fuel reacts with ozone in the atmosphere to cause accelerated deterioration of the rubber in fuel system hoses. The old hose photo is my stock BMW hose from my 2003 M3; I am the original owner where the car was always garaged and never driven in the elements. I was surprised to see how deteriorated the hose had become.

This replacement exceeds SAE J30R5/R6 spec for E10/E15 ethanol in pump gas (no permeation). Fits ALL E46 models; coupe and convertible. Soft and pliable, easy to install. Fuel tank does not need to be drained or removed to perform this service. If you are doing any rear end or rear subframe work, you will already have more than adequate access to this part. Dealer charges about $60 for the lower grade BMW rubber hose; grab a deal here!

I was a 20-year M3Forum member before the site went down and original E46 M3 owner. My iTrader rating was well over 200. I know the car inside and out. (I'm also the one who developed and sells the CPV service repair kit to fix the inevitable oil leak), so please check my feedback; I am a trustworthy ///M3 enthusiast!

RE: 16117176011

$33 Shipped
    Paypal or Venmo Accepted
    Dealer sells for $60/Online for $50

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2818.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.0 KB ID:	72710 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3307.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	72709 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_17300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	72711
    Last edited by mpower22; 06-28-2024, 05:57 AM.
    Original Owner - 2003 ///M3 - 6MT/LSB/Impuls/Anthracite
    M3Forum.net member since Dec 2002

Official CPV O-ring Oil Leak Fix:
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...pressure-valve

Bumping this up in case anyone has some spring projects coming up!

Comment

I can vouch for mpower22, I have purchased both the CPV o-ring and fuel hose from him. Quality stuff from an honest seller.
      TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
      Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
      Evolve Eventuri
      - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

PM replied.

Comment

PM Replied - yes I keep this stocked for members.

Comment

Would you happen to have any other common fix items for sale?
            /// 2004 SG/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Yes, back in 2011 I developed the permanent fix for the CPV oil leak (looks like the rear main seal) and every S54 will get it.

I also sell higher grade o-rings for the VANOS pressure valve, which is one of the easiest DIY's you can do and you don't have to get into the engine to change it:
              2006 - 2009 Z4M. Hello fellow enthusiasts! For those of you who may not know, I'm the one who developed the fix for the CPV oil leak for the M3Forum back in 2011! When pulling the valve, the o-rings (especially the smaller one) are hardened and flattened thus not allowing the pressure limiter to maintain it's factory tolerance.

Just let me know I'll have your order out tomorrow with tracking.

Comment

Funny I have my fuel tank out for rear end work and was thinking how floppy and degraded the filler neck hose is. PM'd for one.

Comment

I have this years ago from the old M3F from mpower22. Thanks for this OP

Comment

Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post
                    Funny I have my fuel tank out for rear end work and was thinking how floppy and degraded the filler neck hose is. PM'd for one.
                    Ok PM sent! Also recognize you from a recent ebay CPV purchase, thanks for finding me here!

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                    I have this years ago from the old M3F from mpower22. Thanks for this OP
                    Yep, just checked my records, looks like it was 6 years ago now! Great to see you here. Not many of us old timers still around here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower22 View Post
                      Yes, back in 2011 I developed the permanent fix for the CPV oil leak (looks like the rear main seal) and every S54 will get it.

I also sell higher grade o-rings for the VANOS pressure valve, which is one of the easiest DIY's you can do and you don't have to get into the engine to change it:
                      2006 - 2009 Z4M. Hello fellow enthusiasts! For those of you who may not know, I'm the one who developed the fix for the CPV oil leak for the M3Forum back in 2011! When pulling the valve, the o-rings (especially the smaller one) are hardened and flattened thus not allowing the pressure limiter to maintain it's factory tolerance.

Just let me know I'll have your order out tomorrow with tracking.
                      I've purchased the CPV kit and the fuel filler hose (not yet installed). Buy with confidence! Wish I'd known about the VANOS pressure valve o-ring offering, when I replaced mine during the filter change, they were hard and flattened and needed cut off!

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

I've purchased the CPV kit and the fuel filler hose (not yet installed). Buy with confidence! Wish I'd known about the VANOS pressure valve o-ring offering, when I replaced mine during the filter change, they were hard and flattened and needed cut off!
                        I guess I should make a forum post for it.. Sorry about that. I've just noticed I don't get that much exposure here; everyone finds me on Ebay now.. I'll try to get one up this weekend. Super easy DIY though if you change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower22 View Post

I guess I should make a forum post for it.. Sorry about that. I've just noticed I don't get that much exposure here; everyone finds me on Ebay now.. I'll try to get one up this weekend. Super easy DIY though if you change your mind.
                          Can you post up your eBay link for the Vanos please

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

Can you post up your eBay link for the Vanos please
                            Yes, I just opened it up to international shipping. It's gotten expensive though; I can't use the old USPS "First Class Documents" setting to save money, it counts each package now as a "parcel".

I will try to get an official forum link going by Friday for you all.
                            Last edited by mpower22; 11-14-2023, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Is there enough play in the filler neck to install this? Iirc I think there is when you unbolt everything if it's just like the gas cap filler neck seal near the door. If so I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                              2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
                              X