• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, your pictures arent very well.
    I've attached what you want
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CF-CarParts Motorsport View Post
      Haven't seen this in this thread. Sry. So need to test a bit more to secure the solution even more.
      it was posted in this thread.
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/e...mss60-research

As told, won't share for free because the correct solution was to much time effort.
      It's tested in all known MSS60 and MSS65 sw-versions (only MT atm) and atm also running in 4 swap cars as standalone. True standalone .
      I wouldn’t delay too much, as you know in the automotive world it’s only a matter of time before someone else figures it out. Get your money while you can. When I figure it out I will post it publicly, gotta give something back for all the hard work terra has done here.

Comment

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t delay too much, as you know in the automotive world it’s only a matter of time before someone else figures it out. Get your money while you can. When I figure it out I will post it publicly, gotta give something back for all the hard work terra has done here.
          That's why I am at MEVD17 and MG1 atm. Some MEVD17 tested CAS off also but again... only manual ones.
          MSVx + MSSx + most MSD8x ecus allready solved .

And yes 100% with you for terras work since years . Awesome and innovator for many people to start with... so he's a legend and got full respect of me.
          Last edited by CF-CarParts Motorsport; 08-11-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Left mpc closed for read... so think about, other ways need to get around to change "something" to open it 🙄.
            Do you know if when left mpc is closed for read, it is also closed for write ?
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post

Do you know if when left mpc is closed for read, it is also closed for write ?
              If you're talking about the BDM lock it's locked down unless you clear and set the the registers (which will erase the contents of the internal flash). For OBD read lock - I guess it depends on how you do it. The way I know how to do it would not break writes.

Comment

Originally posted by terra View Post

If you're talking about the BDM lock it's locked down unless you clear and set the the registers (which will erase the contents of the internal flash). For OBD read lock - I guess it depends on how you do it. The way I know how to do it would not break writes.
                Yes I am talking about BDM lock. So if a writing via OBD stops during the flash of the internal flash of a locked left processor there is today no solution to recover the ecu ?
                Last edited by MpowerE36; 08-12-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MpowerE36 View Post

Yes I am talking about BDM lock. So if a writing via OBD stops during the flash of the internal flash of a locked left processor there is today no solution to recover the ecu ?
                  You would have to unlock the cpu or replace the cpu and then program it with a backup

Comment

You would have to unlock the cpu or replace the cpu and then program it with a backup

That's what I was afraid of. As hobbit382 said, it would be great if you could take some time to do a tutorial to explain how to unlock the cpu. I think it could bring back to life some ecu.
                    Last edited by MpowerE36; 08-12-2021, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Write files and dme back to life. Write isn in cas program dme and start the car.
                      Many thanks for sharing files.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the ram read I needed, but don’t have a car to test on. If someone has a spare dme they would like to try ews delete on
                        change 0x65387 from 03 to 01 and report back. I will create a new thread so this doesn’t get cluttered.

Comment

If I buy a new cpu, replace it and then program it with a backup (via bdm I suppose), what will be the censor bit values ?

Comment

Hi All,

Having a weird issue flashing a 08 M3 MSS65. Unable to load either modified or read bin to the tool - get the error "External Flash Not Valid"

1. Was using a ediabas flashed cable, however untested but mid way programming RSA bypass flash failed.
                            2. Recovered ECU flashing 241E via ICOM with WINKFP. Car starts and runs fine.
                            3. Sourced my old bimmergeeks pro cable which I have used 4x before with MSS6x flasher without issue.
                            4. Did a full read again with working recovered 241E from WinKFP in MSS65 flasher.
                            5. Edited Full read in ECUWorx without issue.

However, when loading either the modified BIN or even the Full unmodified read in MSS6x flasher I get the instant error "External Flash Not Valid"

Any ideas why this is happenning and what I can do to resolve? As stated above car is running fine and has no faults in ISTA+ after recovering ECU with WinKFP.
                            Last edited by bryce007; 08-15-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

someone could tell me if with any of the 2 cables that I attach. Could I flash my mss60(mss6x soft) without brick problems ??? white yesterday reprogram with an external programmer the atmel162 with ediabaslib and it works fine(cable white). and the blue is as it comes. Thank you!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I am considering installing a 3.62 ratio for my m3 with dkg. I want to know if the modification by the ECUWorx binary modification software is enough to recover the engine restart and the shift light as originally? or should I also modify the dct calculator?
                                thanks you

Comment

Working...
                                X