Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tomba, thanks again for clarification.

Originally posted by Tomba View Post

If the changes you want to make are in the CAL/Data/Tune file then no RSA bypass is necessary on MSS65.
    I suspect manual/SMG config is in CAL/Data/Tune.
    The rest for sure is. I can make the changes to your file if you need help.
    I might come back to regarding that offer. Esspecially since you are also the man when it comes to injector programming. Details can be discussed via PM I guess. EDIT: Just found out I cannot send PMs yet 😓

I have a CTEK MXS 10 battery charger which is also able to supply 10A 12V. I hope this is sufficient for a bench setup.
    Last edited by PeterPan; 02-01-2024, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Hello guys.
      Please tell me, how i can test wich firmware in my K+DCAN cable? EdiabasLib firmware or not? Thnx!

Comment

Originally posted by EclipsE31 View Post
        Hello guys.
        Please tell me, how i can test wich firmware in my K+DCAN cable? EdiabasLib firmware or not? Thnx!
        Good question!
        I think by downloading the data from the interface and compare.

Well, in the spirit of giving back, Ive decided to release our internal document on how to flash a compatible cable with ediabas lib. I have been following the M3 DME discussions since the comprehensive MSS54 thread till now. I think its time to give back. Let me know if I should upload another version without our website in

Comment

Is it possible to test the bimmergeeks cable before the bypass procedure? If i use WinKFP to update the dct module (or any other module) and the process is 100% complete then my bimmergeeks cable is safe to use?

Comment

Last week i got a update from the bmw dealer. So everthing updated well.

Now i do a full read (60mins), load the full file, press bypass and got message "non stock binary" ???

It is stock 100%, read and load file are the same, i have a 2012 DME. Im sure after the BMW dealer update and i have a 2012 DME i have to do the bypass flash. What should i do next??

Its confusing is it possible to check if SOMEHOW my DME is already bypassed?

Comment

Originally posted by EclipsE31 View Post
              Hello guys.
              I asked myself the same question and did not find an answer. In the end I used an arduino to update the cabel, just to be sure. However, in the manual linked by Tomba, it says at the end, that you should be able to update the software with their program. This only works if the software to beginn with is the correct one. So maybe you can check if it is possible to update your cabel. If not, it's wrong software. If yes, it's good one. As I said, I have not tested this method by myself. It was just popping into my mind when I was reading through the manual.

Comment

Originally posted by ppm008 View Post
                xk thanx
                Setting Path to COM1 was the trick
                mss6x_flasher works great
                Can you post your config file here?

Having similar issue.
                In the morning flashed 241E software, read full and did RSA bypass no problem. then changed hard drive on my laptop to do something else. Put it back and INPA all works. But MSS6x flasher keeps reporting unsupported ECU.
                Did disk check and still nothing. No clue at the moment.

Tested car and cable on another laptop and works perfect. Only my laptop :-(....
                Last edited by Tomba; 04-20-2024, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X