No announcement yet.

MSS60 XDF Mappings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the funktionrammen I was able to find servotronic, pedal maps, ignition coils dwell, RPM limiters ( cold / hot ), Speed limiters ...
    I'd love to share but only with people willing to contribute, tuners have been holding knowledge for too long on this platform in my opinion and I'd like to open the vanes once we have a comprehensive free alternative.

Comment

I think someone posted a prototype A2L with matching binary somewhere in this subforum. That's probably a better starting point for making an XDF. Then use the funktionsrahmen to understand how the maps work together if it's not immediately obvious.

The prototype is early enough in development that it seems to be EWS3 based rather than EWS4. It does flash fine to an RSA-deleted MSS60, but I have no clue if it would actually run a car.

Comment

I have used the prototype for some map yep, but if you look at the number of revisions in the funktionrammen, no doubt that many block diagrams are completely different.
        in prototype, servotronics are 10x1, in funktionrammen from 2011 ( valid for 240e) : 16x1. no wonder I couldn't figure out servotronics in my 240e before having the funktionrammen

Comment

Does anyone have a 240e full and partial bin? My M3 is running an old 80E firmware and I'll wait a bit before I upgrade. I've started my development on a polished and sorted XDF for the full bin 240E and some 80E. I've got the basics of each category so far besides the elusive fueling maps. I'll publish my results and changes on github as soon as it gets to a workable level

Comment

Originally posted by KClemente View Post
            Does anyone have a 240e full and partial bin? My M3 is running an old 80E firmware and I'll wait a bit before I upgrade. I've started my development on a polished and sorted XDF for the full bin 240E and some 80E. I've got the basics of each category so far besides the elusive fueling maps. I'll publish my results and changes on github as soon as it gets to a workable level
            I have a full and partial read from my car, dm me your email if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by tdott View Post

I have a full and partial read from my car, dm me your email if you want it.
              Could I have a Full and partial please for research and development Please

Comment

HW: 07854317
                SW: 07854373

Comment

Found three ignition maps currently:

-Optimal Spark [KF_MD_ZW_OPT] (0x17224)
                  -Optimal Spark E2 (I didn't define yet)
                  -Full Load Ignition [KF_TZ_VL] (0x1E1EC)

They look to be fine, XYZ axis seems correct but Z axis a little different most likely because of the pre-production .OLS I'm using

Comment

KF_TZ_L angles have a precision of 1
                    I found the same stuff as you in my 240e

Comment

Originally posted by dmlf View Post
                      KF_TZ_L angles have a precision of 1
                      I found the same stuff as you in my 240e
                      Have you found any of the fueling tables yet? I'm 95% sure KF_MD_ZW_OPT is used during normal operation. I cannot for the life of me define anything really relating to fueling. Block 0x170000 to 0x2D0000 is all FF which is where I'm guessing the fueling is located

Comment

Looks like KF_EGAS_SOLL_AQ could be at 11DFE, just before that there is also a 24x22 map starting at 11984 ( cylinder filling x rpm )
                        if the bin you have is all FF I will share my car's stock tune read with mssflasher, it has all the data
                        Attached Files

Comment

240e Tune bin, Injection + Ignition

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=15251736869856295652

Comment

I think I have found KL_LAM_SOLL_VL @4D1A
                            8x1
                            RPM x1
                            Lambda target x 1/16384, precision 3

This KL is followed by several KFs with lambda values, some around 1, some around 3.9 ( which stick with what I can see in the funktionrahmen )

Comment

Originally posted by dmlf View Post
                              I think I have found KL_LAM_SOLL_VL @4D1A
                              8x1
                              RPM x1
                              Lambda target x 1/16384, precision 3

This KL is followed by several KFs with lambda values, some around 1, some around 3.9 ( which stick with what I can see in the funktionrahmen )
                              Yes I think it is lambda target at WOT. This engine must have second generation of lambda sensors which allow to do closed loop at WOT
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwN...zf45mXp6PDOCzA

Comment

LSU 4.9 sensors yes

Comment

Working...
                                X