Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
    mscott7426 That's a nice look. Style 67 18s are underrated imo, it's a shame they're so bloody heavy otherwise I'd probably run them square.
    Thanks!
    I like the meatiness when I run the rears all around, but too hard to justify the wear on the track tires and all the kick up for just road trips.
    I'd also like some lighter A/M wheels, but hard to justify for often I've been to the track the last few years, lol.

Comment

got a set of 359M with 255/35/19 and 285/30/19 out back. really filled out the wheel wells with out spacers. before with the CSL wheels i had to run a 20mm spacer up front and a 15 out back to get close to flush

Comment

Don't think I've posted my E46 since M3F died (RIP), so here we go:

Comment

Originally posted by EYEHAVEYOU View Post
          Great looking color combo!

2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Went out to take some pictures yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0410.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	79954

Name:	DSC_0423.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	79955

Name:	DSC_0427.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	79956

Name:	DSC_0432.jpg
Views:	800
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	79957

Name:	DSC_0426.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	79958

Name:	DSC_0429.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	79959
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Name:	M3 GTA.jpg
Views:	788
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	80107
              sigfinal22
              IG: @marcdavid038

Comment

damn you!!! It looks soooooooooo good. I really miss my IB+Imola combo car. Looks fantastic!!
                E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

My car is an absolute filthy mess, it's the middle of winter here in Oregon which means non-stop rain, and I drive the e46 like I stole it... I bent one of the rear ZCP wheels so I ordered up a set of new wheels. While I'm waiting for those to get in I borrowed some rims from a buddy of mine.

Work Emotion T5R 18x9.5 +12 front and 18x10.5 +12 rear.

Comment

That Superman Combo has to be the best thing I've seen all week. So much want
                    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                      My car is an absolute filthy mess, it's the middle of winter here in Oregon which means non-stop rain, and I drive the e46 like I stole it... I bent one of the rear ZCP wheels so I ordered up a set of new wheels. While I'm waiting for those to get in I borrowed some rims from a buddy of mine.

very deep

Comment

Looks nice man. It’s really no wonder phoenix yellow was the marketing/launch colour, can’t help but take a second look.

Ps. the rest of the northern hemisphere is pleased to learn Oregon is in the middle of winter too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

damn you!!! It looks soooooooooo good. I really miss my IB+Imola combo car. Looks fantastic!!
                          It seems like that car was cursed from the beginning unfortunately! Loving your new PY though, I regularly lust after that color. First time seeing a 46 on Work Emotions as well.

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

That Superman Combo has to be the best thing I've seen all week. So much want
                          Not for everyone but I love it as well! One more:

Comment

It seems like that car was cursed from the beginning unfortunately! Loving your new PY though, I regularly lust after that color. First time seeing a 46 on Work Emotions as well.

Not for everyone but I love it as well! One more:
                            Thanks! The Works are just temporary, I have another jdm wheel on order just gotta wait a month or two... I'm really digging the PY, you never see it and always gets a reaction. I wish mine was in a bit better shape but looks great in pictures.

And because I just love the superman combo, here are a few of my OLD e46m3...RIP

WARNING: The next few images may cause tears

ouch

My wife and kids helping me remove the last of the parts

Comment

ouch
                              Damn! It looks like that happened in your driveway?

2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Nooooo, that hurts to see
                                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X