Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
    I bought another E46 M3 so my 2006 Estoril won’t feel alone in the garage this winter…

It’s a 2001 Laguna Seca Blue on black, piano black trims, 6mt, 129000km. Need love, no maintenance done for it’s whole life pretty much… but I have tons of spare parts.

Congrats, I would love to have a second M3, working on trying to at least source a 2nd engine that isn't 9k just in case. Hopefully this winter prices fall enough I may get a second coupe in the garge.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Congrats, I would love to have a second M3, working on trying to at least source a 2nd engine that isn't 9k just in case. Hopefully this winter prices fall enough I may get a second coupe in the garge.
      Thanks

I also started to buy spare parts lately. I have a spare S54 engine, diff, MSS54HP DME, ZCP calipers, … I will try to get a spare 6mt tranny eventually!
      2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
      2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
      2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

the 10.5 +20 is pretty aggressive, rubbing will depend on the tires you decide to run. I rubbed a little on the rear of the front fender liner with a 265/35 Advan AO52, but I think that tire runs big. I have shaved rear fenders and rolled fronts with the lining trimmed. I have a standard track alignment and I'm not super low. Plenty of people run that size wheel though, you should be fine. Go big or go home right?
        I appreciate your advice….go big or go home lol! Thanks!!!

Comment

Angeles Crest run
          what wing is that? e36 LTW without risers? looking to get one myself and it seems to be impossible...

Comment

Originally posted by animerickover View Post

what wing is that? e36 LTW without risers? looking to get one myself and it seems to be impossible...
            It's a hamann replica. They pop up on eBay from time to time but they're pretty hard to find.

Comment

It's a hamann replica. They pop up on eBay from time to time but they're pretty hard to find.
              true that. been wondering if an e36 ltw wing without the risers would be a suitable substitute

Comment

Originally posted by animerickover View Post

true that. been wondering if an e36 ltw wing without the risers would be a suitable substitute
                I'm not sure if it would sit flush with the trunk. The lower part of the wing sits directly on the trunk lid and the curvature of the E36 and E46 trunk is different. Maybe you could just not use the lower part and mount the upper part directly to the trunk lid?

Comment

Couple snaps from the weekend. Matching E88s with the younger brother and lining up the high school dream car trio.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01122~2.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	185503 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01165.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	185504
                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220918_113227.jpg
Views:	956
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	185508 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220918_123515.jpg
Views:	944
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	185509
                    Went from the track rims to the street rims. Same style, same spec, just different colors

Comment

Did a thing
                      2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

A significant thing! Impressions so far?

Comment

Finally all the lightweight exterior and aero is done. Only took some pics in the garage right now.

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
                            Did a thing
                            Hope do the same at some point, lucky you

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                            Instagram

Comment

Bought a 3rd E46 M3… this time it’s Alpine white/M-Texture slicktop 6mt
                              2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                              2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                              2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                                Bought a 3rd E46 M3… this time it’s Alpine white/M-Texture slicktop 6mt
                                I think you might have a problem. First step is admitting it. Second step is getting help. You've come to the right place for help, but have you accomplished step 1 yet?
                                Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X