Name:	DSC_1826-42untitled-Pano-Edit-1-bmw m3 may10.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	23748 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1804-20untitled-Edit-2-bmw m3 may10.jpg
Views:	1054
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	23749

had a bit of a photo session with some of the guys in my group....
      '06 Carbon Black
      Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	mtreee.jpgViews:	0Size:	136.8 KBID:	23791

Comment

Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael  M3 c5.jpg
Views:	2189
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2023 Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael  M3-2.jpg
Views:	2195
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	2022
          Details on this build. Love the color what is it?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200510_205042.jpg
Views:	908
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	24163
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

So happy to have my PY up and running again!

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
              Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

TRM Coilovers, Turner swaybars, most of the rubber in the suspension has been replaced with metal. It’s fun.
                -‘83 911
                -‘98 M3
                -‘03 M3
                -‘05 911

Comment

Picked up an Alpine Convertible, price was good, its Vert and SMG lol. needs a few things, front bumper is rough, front seats need reconditioning, passenger seat had torn stitches so i removed the seats and they are at an upholster now to fix the torn stitches. thats why the pics show no passenger seat

needs convertible top headliner kit, CSB (knocking under trans tunnel on shifts) guibo and possibly GPS though i have driven it for 200 miles now and had 0 issues with shifting or driving. Will need the big 3 done eventually... vanos, rod bearings and subframe but for the $4000 i paid i am not complaining.

I threw on the Square ZCP wheels for test fitment while my red sedan is in the garage currently down for some work.

Comment

Originally posted by sullybmwm3 View Post

Details on this build. Love the color what is it?
                    Thanks! I promise I'll put together a build journal soon. It's quite the task with 12 years of ownership. 😄

It's Carbon Black and at the time those pictures were taken it just received a ceramic coating.

Comment

Comment

Pre-lockdown drive into the mountains in Wales, UK

Click image for larger version  Name:	1E75CFE5-E663-44E0-9A23-B58A39B36AA5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	154.2 KB ID:	24286

Comment

This was my last setup using 18 inch ARC-8s in hyperblack finish (18X9.5 ET22 front and 18x10.5 ET27 rear). I loved this setup because I had the right amount of concave front and back using these wheels but unfortunately the front wheels would not clear my Brembo GT BBKs so I had to go with the 19 inch wheels my car currently has.

Comment

Nice!

What happened to all of the photos above? Links are now broken after the Hack. "Invalid File Specified"
                            TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                            Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                            Evolve Eventuri
                            - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                              Nice!

What happened to all of the photos above? Links are now broken after the Hack. "Invalid File Specified"
                              Seems like some pictures were lost. Same thing happened in my journal. Annoying
                              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by cakM3 View Post
                                This looks absolutely fantastic, the ride height and fitment of the wheels perfectly flush! Had to ask, were you using any spacers with this setup here in this pic?
                                Last edited by BigRussia; 05-17-2020, 10:21 AM.
                                2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                                Instagram
                                Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X