Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCS Tuning (Paul Claude) or HTE Performance (Hassan) for Karbonius CSL airbox tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t been tuned yet but reached out to Hassan once I picked up my headers. I had a response from him within ten minutes.

Since that initial email he’s taken time to answer my questions as I was working to get things buttoned up with Headers/Vanos. He’s been very friendly and extremely responsive and I’ve not paid anything yet.

Doesn’t sound like you will go wrong with either based on the responses in this thread. The community is fortunate to have a couple people like PCS and Hassan.

Good luck!

Comment

HTE, hassooonnnn LOL

He does real world testing as well all the time actually and has tuned cars all over the world now in all kinds of environments. Plus he is reachable pretty much the whole day and is a nice guy.

Comment

I've posted this video before, but I like to see how well a tuner can pedal their own E46 and durability testing lol -

Comment

PCS being track proven is the reason I would go that way. That said, I've never heard a single bad thing about Hassan, either. I just also haven't seen anyone providing his tunes out on track, and don't want to be the first.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
            PCS being track proven is the reason I would go that way. That said, I've never heard a single bad thing about Hassan, either. I just also haven't seen anyone providing his tunes out on track, and don't want to be the first.
            I’ve been tracking some form of a Hassan tune for ~2 years now with only positive results. Guy is truly the best when it comes to our platform IMO. I also believe his tune is not only one of the best performing but also safest because he leaves knock protection values untouched for most applications. I’m ~360 NA whp @ 8300 rpm with 100 cell Supersprint cats for reference.

Clip from RA -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Apex_80 View Post

I’ve been tracking some form of a Hassan tune for ~2 years now with only positive results. Guy is truly the best when it comes to our platform IMO. I also believe his tune is not only one of the best performing but also safest because he leaves knock protection values untouched for most applications. I’m ~360 NA whp @ 8300 rpm with 100 cell Supersprint cats for reference.

Clip from RA -

Same here I’ve been tracking HTE Hassan tune for over 1 year now, car runs smooth as butter 👌 340hp pulls hard to 8200rpm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are several guys in the South running Hassans tune for 2 years or so, without any problems. We've had several cars that had weird hiccups or ran like garbage on track, and he fixed them, with the added benefit of more power and safety nets.

Apex_80 is one of those guys. Jeff is another. He hasn't signed up for the new forum, but here is a vid of his from last September. We do everything from 30 min - 1 hour long DE sessions with Chin to Time Attack and CCA.

Hassan has tuned a metric ass-ton of Hillclimb cars too. Like this one

His tunes are most definitely track proven

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hassan's availability is also a great factor to consider, he's very helpfull and reachable any time.

I'll keep you posted with my decision

Comment

Want to say thanks, for all who recommended Hassan (HTE), he is really like a wizard, made my m3 with turner csl airbox, running like a young lady) 5.19 0-100, and now any problems from 2-3 k rev)

Comment

You can't go wrong with either one, they're both excellent tuners.
                      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Im getting my car returned by Paul Claude next month. Last time it made 340 rwhp. Since then I added super sprint V1 stepped headers and oversized section 1 and 2 aiming for 365-370 rwhp this time. Pauls tune was the best tune I have ever had on any modified car. I cant speak for the other guy but it seems like there are great experiences on both sides. Its seems you cant go wrong with either one you pick. I have had 20 plus track days on this tune without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by M3AN ONE View Post
                          Im getting my car returned by Paul Claude next month. Last time it made 340 rwhp. Since then I added super sprint V1 stepped headers and oversized section 1 and 2 aiming for 365-370 rwhp this time. Pauls tune was the best tune I have ever had on any modified car. I cant speak for the other guy but it seems like there are great experiences on both sides. Its seems you cant go wrong with either one you pick. I have had 20 plus track days on this tune without issue.
                          Wow 340 whp seems awesome, what mods did you have when you made that?

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post

Wow 340 whp seems awesome, what mods did you have when you made that?
                            - J Fiber Carbon fiber Drive Shaft
                            - Diffsonline 4.10 Custom LS Diff
                            - Tilton Twin Disc E46 M3 6-Speed Ultra-Lite Clutch/Flywheel
                            - UUC Rear Exhaust
                            -Lang Racing (280/272) cams
                            - Evolve carbon fiber intake

and now Supersprint V1 stepped headers and over sized section 1 and 2

Comment

Will be getting tuned by HTE soon
                              As soon as the karbonius airbox comes in 😁😁

Will chime in
                              As I currently run RK (dyno tuned) with no issues

Comment

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                                Will be getting tuned by HTE soon
                                As soon as the karbonius airbox comes in 😁😁

Will chime in
                                As I currently run RK (dyno tuned) with no issues

Did you end up getting tuned by HTE?

Comment

Working...
                                X