Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old m3form DIYs

Hi Guys,

anyone knows if we will got any Data from the old form DIYs? All those Datas costs tons of time to redo them.
    or at least anyone had a backup somewhere ?

thank you.

I've got the SMG to Manual stuff saved in documents. I'll post them up

Comment

Anyone have my "S54 Vanos Thread" saved by any chance?
      TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
      Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
      Evolve Eventuri
      - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Anyone have Chach's DIY Porsche 996 BBK Conversion?

Comment

Anyone have a OEM CSL airbox install DIY?

Comment

Oh no. are we going to have all the broken DIYs from the photobucket-pocalypse copied across are we?
            2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
            Build Thread:
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by M3acer View Post
              Anyone have a OEM CSL airbox install DIY?
              I found this video pretty helpful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2Bo1TC7wU

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                Anyone have my "S54 Vanos Thread" saved by any chance?
                I wish I did - I actually thought I'd saved a copy of it, but I can't find it anywhere 😢

I do still have a copy of my spreadsheet with the complete list of parts/tools required for the Beisan procedure which I think you'd maybe linked to in your thread, but apart from that I got nothing 😞
                2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                Build Thread:
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

I ended up saving my DIYs and converting them to PDFs as a form of risk mitigation. The old site had a tendency to be down often, which made me leery. Not to mention the photo hosting sites are unreliable as well. I'll share them here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
                    I ended up saving my DIYs and converting them to PDFs as a form of risk mitigation. The old site had a tendency to be down often, which made me leery. Not to mention the photo hosting sites are unreliable as well. I'll share them here soon.
                    Thank you - yours were so detailed. I was ready to do some work with one of them and then *poof.* Thank you for saving as a PDF
                    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by xpme46m3 View Post
                      Anyone have Chach's DIY Porsche 996 BBK Conversion?
                      I can make a new one, if not.
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

I can make a new one, if not.
                        That would be great. I just got the calipers powdercoated. I thought I had the thread in my cache but apparently not. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

I wish I did - I actually thought I'd saved a copy of it, but I can't find it anywhere 😢

I do still have a copy of my spreadsheet with the complete list of parts/tools required for the Beisan procedure which I think you'd maybe linked to in your thread, but apart from that I got nothing 😞
                          Bummer, that would of made my day if you had. I put hours and hours into that thread. I have all the photos from the thread but nothing else. 😟
                          TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                          Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                          Evolve Eventuri
                          - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Any interior swap DIYs would be useful. I made a YouTube playlist when I did mine, maybe I could post those video links here on the forum.

Comment

I plan to do it like this. What do you think of using E31

https://thebuildjournal.com/diy/e46-...-retrofit-diy/

Comment

Working...
                              X