Clear All

Originally posted by NZ_M3 View Post

stock bar is the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

Click image for larger version

Name:	2433DB74-03E5-427B-8E71-61C830589416.png
Views:	1192
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	115015
    Stock bar also has slots on main section which is why I have a dmg on the way.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by NZ_M3 View Post

stock bar is the same 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Ya, and stock bar is inadequate.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

That bar looks awesome! I wonder how it’ll hold up ? If the bar breaks and it’s discontinued you’re screwed.

Comment

I made my own...for like, 5 bucks lol

It does look good, but not sure about how much stronger/functional it is over stock.
          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Was not convinced with the design of this product, price is also too high.

Comment

Looks sexy, but does this design require you to relocate the positive battery/jump terminal box?

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post
                Looks sexy, but does this design require you to relocate the positive battery/jump terminal box?
                Good eye, appears so based on the photos
                '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Regardless of the value proposition, it's super sweet that a company with a proven eye for quality is still developing things for the platform.
                  2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

If it didn't have the raised feet and was competitive in price with the DMG brace, I'd be interested.

It's super sexy but so is the Pro 46 RC, which I got for 25% of the price of this one.
                    2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Yup, BMWP bar requires that as well. Not too difficult of a job to do, added bonus is if you have camber/caster plates your adjustment knob won't interfere with the box with high camber/caster angles

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post

Yup, BMWP bar requires that as well. Not too difficult of a job to do, added bonus is if you have camber/caster plates your adjustment knob won't interfere with the box with high camber/caster angles
                        Ya, this looks to be another awesome product from Karb, and I'm sure it's something that a weekend wrench could handle w/out any problem...but this should prolly be made mention of somewhere in the product info (if it isn't already?).

Comment

Ya, this looks to be another awesome product from Karb, and I'm sure it's something that a weekend wrench could handle w/out any problem...but this should prolly be made mention of somewhere in the product info (if it isn't already?).
                          Yeah, agreed. I find it kind of funny how they just took the rubber trim off and didn't bother with actually doing the relocation, but didn't notice until you mentioned it. Sharp eye!

Here's my relocation for reference. The way myself and a couple others have done it is a little different to the way the BMW instructions say to do it, but it's much better this way.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by timmo; 07-15-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
                            Yeah, agreed. I find it kind of funny how they just took the rubber trim off and didn't bother with actually doing the relocation, but didn't notice until you mentioned it. Sharp eye!

Here's my relocation for reference. The way myself and a couple others have done it is a little different to the way the BMW instructions say to do it, but it's much better this way.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
                            Nice! What's the jug in the 'drug bin'? Is that the BMW 'emergency fluid reservoir'?

Comment

What's the jug in the 'drug bin'? Is that the BMW 'emergency fluid reservoir'?
                              Hahahaha, pretty much. Actually, it used to have windshield washer fluid in it, but that ran out a while back. For some reason I never got rid of it lol

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                                Karbonius M3 E46 Strut Brace
                                975.00 €/1,225.00 € (VAT not included )
                                https://karbonius.net/producto/karbo...6-strut-brace/
                                Strut tower bar is one of the most common and effective upgrades in a vehicle. With installation of strut bar bodywork gets structural strength, preventing tower flex and alignment changes during sporty driving.
                                Improve your BMW with Karbonius strut bar and prepare for people staring!
                                In Karbonius Composites, we have inspired in BMW performance strut bar to create our own strut bar. We have designed a piece extremely strong but light at the same time, what adds not only strength and stability, but also a spectacular eye-catching look.
                                Wow, 100% complete design rip off of BMW's own bar from their BMW PERFORMANCE line. To use the words "create" and "design" in this copy is taking a bit of liberties with those words.
                                It's a very good copy in photos, but presenting it like it's you own design is kind of textbook definition of plagiarism.

*Since BMW no longer carries this it may be the reason it's able to be made? Otherwise BMW is well know for legal department taking action.
                                6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Working...
                                X