Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enjoy_m3 View Post
    karb trunk looks great!

Based on this thread, the karb trunk is heavier by 1 lb of the oem trunk with tool kit? Can someone confirm this?

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...ht-data-thread
    That must be the inner carpet plus the tool kit.

According to RealOEM, standard and CSL bootlid are 11.5kg. Also, OP weighed in kgs, not lbs; otherwise, he'd be a kid who owns an M3 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

That must be the inner carpet plus the tool kit.

According to RealOEM, standard and CSL bootlid are 11.5kg. Also, OP weighed in kgs, not lbs; otherwise, he'd be a kid who owns an M3 lol.
      Oh my mistake in misreading it. lol

Comment

absolutely stunning
        2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
        2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
        2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Looking forward to getting the rear bumper.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

fancy fancy.

Comment

Sub'd for the weights and fitment. Congrats on what appears to be an incredible purchase.

Edit: I replied too quick from my phone earlier and see you posted weights already. Awesome news on it being right about what they specced it as.
              Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 10-08-2021, 04:10 PM.
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Nice. Can’t wait to see them on the car!

Comment

Karbonious just needs to start making csl front bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post
                    Karbonious just needs to start making csl front bumpers
                    100% agree!
                    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

I got the matte Karbonius trunk lid and just got it painted. Will post photos as well. But so far fitment looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by frenzy757 View Post
                        I got the matte Karbonius trunk lid and just got it painted. Will post photos as well. But so far fitment looks great.
                        yeah, please share pictures with painted result~ my friends here want to buy the matte version as well~ would like to see the end result too

Comment

Originally posted by frenzy757 View Post
                          In for pics too.

The Karbonius website shows a primered version. Was this what you got or was there a matte clear exterior version that I missed somewhere?
                          "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                          ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post

In for pics too.

The Karbonius website shows a primered version. Was this what you got or was there a matte clear exterior version that I missed somewhere?
                            i think for the options, (interior is the matte version or gloss finish), and (outer is either "primed for painting" or "gloss finish")

Comment

Yea sorry I have been lazy and getting and posting photos with work and all.

I got the matte interior with primed exterior. Here are some initial photos before and after (haven't installed it yet).

Put it on the scale and it weighs 11.5 lbs without any mounting gear/lights/plates etc. This is with it painted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211005_040143702.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	132056 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211005_040111221.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	132050 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211007_014805819.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	132051 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211005_040130042.jpg
Views:	691
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	132052 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211007_014811791.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	132053 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211005_040106561.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	132054

Attached Files

Comment

Is the BMW emblem a special one for CSL style trunks or a regular trunk emblem work?
                                2004 Mystic Blue M3 | 6-speed | Coupe
                                Karbonius CSL-style airbox | OEM CSL snorkel & flap | Schrick 280 / 272 cams with followers | CSL inconel exhaust valves
                                SuperSprint 63.5mm stepped headers, section-1 with sport cats, and resonated twin-pipe section-2
                                ITG CSL Airbox Airfilter| Karbonius E46 microfilter cover
                                Karbonius M3 E46 CSL trunklid | Ohlin's BMS MI30 coilovers

Comment

Working...
                                X