• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

I that why so much is out of stock?

;-D

maw
    LOL!! Nah I left plenty for you guys.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Nice man, I can't stop collecting karb stuffs.
      The quality is unreal to be honest. I'm normally put off from aftermarket manufacturers for lack of QA, design, and research. Karb checks off all those boxes, their process is super precise. I ordered two insignificant pieces and I'll post the review once they're here.

Comment

Nice man, I can't stop collecting karb stuffs.
        Is the 4-6 weeks time line accurate? I've ordered their trunk and the new wide fenders and would like to give the paint shop an idea of when I might be in

Comment

Originally posted by Wernd View Post

Is the 4-6 weeks time line accurate? I've ordered their trunk and the new wide fenders and would like to give the paint shop an idea of when I might be in
          I ordered all of my stuff last summer and it was accurate. I would factor on the worst case scenario as everything is spotty right now but perhaps others with more recent experience can chime in.

With that being said I am very conservative and always err on the side of caution so if I were in your position I wouldn't schedule anything until the parts are in hand.

Let us know your thoughts on the fenders as I'm waiting on other things to bundle together with them for my next order.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I ordered all of my stuff last summer and it was accurate. I would factor on the worst case scenario as everything is spotty right now but perhaps others with more recent experience can chime in.

With that being said I am very conservative and always err on the side of caution so if I were in your position I wouldn't schedule anything until the parts are in hand.

Let us know your thoughts on the fenders as I'm waiting on other things to bundle together with them for my next order.
            I have this trunk for sale on forum here:

Both the airbox and trunk are SOLD. Trunk is still for sale but pending a response from someone. -------- If you have been eyeing up a Karbonius carbon intake with Karbonius carbon snorkel and/or a Karbonius carbon trunk and have been on the fence due to general unavailability (or shipping charges from Spain, manufacturing

Regarding jet_dogg's comment on shipping experience, mine was exceptionally rare but contained within that for sale link. The lead times quoted by Karbonius are accurate in my experience.
            Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

crazy story . . . wish you where in cali . . . or maybe i am not, or id get that trunk ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I have this trunk for sale on forum here:

Both the airbox and trunk are SOLD. Trunk is still for sale but pending a response from someone. -------- If you have been eyeing up a Karbonius carbon intake with Karbonius carbon snorkel and/or a Karbonius carbon trunk and have been on the fence due to general unavailability (or shipping charges from Spain, manufacturing

Regarding jet_dogg's comment on shipping experience, mine was exceptionally rare but contained within that for sale link. The lead times quoted by Karbonius are accurate in my experience.

Thanks dude.

Excited to say I got my hands on that trunk and will be reviewing and documenting the process. If it all checks out - Karbonius has confirmed interest for a GB later on in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Thanks dude.

Excited to say I got my hands on that trunk and will be reviewing and documenting the process. If it all checks out - Karbonius has confirmed interest for a GB later on in the year.
                  So glad you got it! Anxious to hear your thoughts. Sounds like it arrived alright. Phew😅

To the many that PMed me about this trunk and asked if I'd ship and I said "no", Matt reached out about this trunk because of the potential group buy. He coordinated everything through Karbonius and then emailed me a shipping label. It effectively took me out of the equation as a middleman and was about as easy as it gets. Given this is the trial piece that will hopefully be used to get a group buy going, this just made sense.
                  Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

So glad you got it! Anxious to hear your thoughts. Sounds like it arrived alright. Phew😅

To the many that PMed me about this trunk and asked if I'd ship and I said "no", Matt reached out about this trunk because of the potential group buy. He coordinated everything through Karbonius and then emailed me a shipping label. It effectively took me out of the equation as a middleman and was about as easy as it gets. Given this is the trial piece that will hopefully be used to get a group buy going, this just made sense.
                    Can't complain about something that benefits the rest of us.

Comment

Has anyone ordered the matte inside w/ "Varnish" outside yet?

Call me a ricer, but I'd love to replicate the "exposed CF" look I had on my old CSL trunk, and wondering if the "varnish" would be the better option versus having the shop sand(?) down the primer from Karb.

Comment

Working...
                      X