Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
    Here鈥檚 a hack.

Go to TheBmwMinipartstore.com and purchase the front in one order and the rears in one order. They have a coupon code that good for up to $1,000 which takes 10% off. Use code: roundel

This way you get 10% off on one order and 10% off on the other.
    Tried breaking into two separate orders, still came out to $2454 shipped for the set of ZCP wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Never heard of them
      LOL 馃槀

Comment

Originally posted by phamxp426 View Post
        I'm currently in the market for ZCP wheels as well and have been cross shopping with the Apex ARC-8 as they look reasonably similar in terms of design and are ~$1k less than current ZCP prices. How do folks generally feel about the fit and finish of Apex? I understand they're not OE quality, but if design and fit is the priority, curious if these would fit the bill.

https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...e#oem-fitments
        You can鈥檛 go wrong with Apex arc-8s. At this point might be the most popular wheel for our cars. Fit is great, finish is ok for hyper silver. Black seems more consistent. I鈥檝e always had a hard time coughing up 4 to 10k for wheels that are never going to see the track. I鈥檝e done it of course but I never feel good about it. ZCP doesn鈥檛 enter that price range but still it is a hard one for me. Resale value for good condition premium wheels is usually not a problem.
        Last edited by oceansize; 04-04-2022, 08:51 AM.
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

"I鈥檝e done it of course but I never feel good about it"

Solid gold!

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Tried breaking into two separate orders, still came out to $2454 shipped for the set of ZCP wheels.
            Damn, I remember not too long ago you could鈥檝e gotten them for about $300 cheaper through that site.

Comment

Nuts. I guess you guys bought all the cheap ones?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 1.24.25 PM.png
Views:	545
Size:	766.6 KB
ID:	162016

Comment

Originally posted by tcp View Post
                Nuts. I guess you guys bought all the cheap ones?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 1.24.25 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	766.6 KB ID:	162016
                Holy $hit, that is a huge price increase. I wonder what happened? With shipping and taxes your over $2900
                Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 04-05-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Jesus I have a set I was about to throw out........ One of the rears cracked and got welded by the previous owner. I just needed them to get home so they did what I needed. Now the Apex vs5rs are on and I'm not putting the others back on

Comment

They are right at $2400 shipped from ECS/Turner, now let's not start panic buying, because I might just have to panic buy and I don't want to pay the big bucks.
                    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                      They are right at $2400 shipped from ECS/Turner, now let's not start panic buying, because I might just have to panic buy and I don't want to pay the big bucks.
                      There鈥檚 always more room to hoard panic parts lol. I hung up all my extra floor mats as trophies 馃槀

Comment

Check getbmwparts.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's use to me an app that would run checks on all the bmw retailers when you put a part #in and give you the best prices. Anyone remember it?

Comment

Ya I remember, but I didn't bookmark the site. Also, I'm the type to really shop around anyway, and I found that the "app" didn't find anything that I didn't with simple google/amzn/ebay searches by part #s (both bmw and manufacturer #s)
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
                              There's use to me an app that would run checks on all the bmw retailers when you put a part #in and give you the best prices. Anyone remember it?
                              This one? http://www.bmwpnpc.com/

The last time I tried it, it had fallen out of date. Not sure if it's been updated since.
                              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

is there a chance of these wheels going out of production soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X