Might as wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    If it doesn't interfere with the airbox there really is no point.
    The point for me is it's something I should just do while I have nearly every system on the car apart. If I was planning on replacing the pump because it looks long in the tooth, going with something that is lighter, cheaper, smaller and works pretty much the same as the stock unit makes good sense to me.

Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

The point for me is it's something I should just do while I have nearly every system on the car apart. If I was planning on replacing the pump because it looks long in the tooth, going with something that is lighter, cheaper, smaller and works pretty much the same as the stock unit makes good sense to me.
      See, a proper non-butthurt rational response. I can dig it.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I just had my starter replaced while replacing clutch,flywheel, and rear main seal. The car has 73k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
          Are those ebay units acceptable (do they last?). If so I have to delete mine if it truly does nothing at all.
          For what it's worth, I bought a new Febi one from FCP. And to be clear, it's not a delete but a change to a different sized pump from the CSL and "regular" E46s. I know it's probably not what you meant, but clarifying for future readers...

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

See, a proper non-butthurt rational response. I can dig it.
          I got enough stuff in my life to worry about to also add a ripping from dogg to that list 🤠

Comment

Originally posted by c watson View Post
            I just had my starter replaced while replacing clutch,flywheel, and rear main seal. The car has 73k miles.
            Thanks. Starter is on order. Pretty sure I got the Valeo one too. Also just did the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate.

Comment

Thanks. Starter is on order. Pretty sure I got the Valeo one too. Also just did the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate.
              Sweet! Did you order the starter from FCP?

Comment

Valeo is the only way to go, they had been NLA for the longest time, glad they are now back in stock.
                '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
                Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
                Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Got the Valeo and the one from FCP. Really impressed with the quality. Made in Poland, I like supporting that part of the world at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X