Castrol Edge Supercar Half Price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
    So you pay out of pocket then they reimburse you? I still don't think its worth the hassle. 15 quarts of oil from Cali to FCP would cost way more than the $30 paypal would reimburse. I say 15 because I do my E46 and E92 oil changes at the same time. Perhaps I could return them seperately.
    You can also just get a prepaid shipping label from them. They don't seem to advertise it as much, but the option is there if you go to your payment history.

Agreed that it's probably not worth it for oil, but I just used it to return a bunch of other parts that probably would have been $50-$60 to ship.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

FCP Return Policy
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

So you pay out of pocket then they reimburse you? I still don't think its worth the hassle. 15 quarts of oil from Cali to FCP would cost way more than the $30 paypal would reimburse. I say 15 because I do my E46 and E92 oil changes at the same time. Perhaps I could return them seperately.
        Try Shipnerd or Pirateship. Usually saves me a lot of dough on shipping.
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

I do my oil orders separately, as Paypal will only reimburse one return shipment per order. I also just click the link for a return label directly within Paypal, so I don't have to worry about the $30 reimbursement anymore and the last two returns went with now issues. I used to ship myself and it was getting tricky at times to stay within $30 even using parcelmonkey or whatever since I'm in California. If I have them, I usually return air filters or any other parts I finally swapped around, at the same time from other earlier orders. I've started using PayPal to process orders for just about every company that doesn't have totally free return shipping too, since it's really easy to get the return labelling from them now.

For spillage...can't help you much there. I use the original bottles, seal them up well, put a big chunk of duct tape over the top, and zip tie them into the plastic bags just like how they ship them to you. Haven't had any failed deliveries yet in probably 7-8 oil exchanges so far.

Comment

Not out of stock everywhere. Could only get 5 delivered but could pick up 12 locally.

Mike
            02 M3 Titanium Silver/Black
            11 Tundra SuperWhite/Black
            16 X5

Comment

Managed to pick up more at my local store--I couldn't believe the deal when this first ran a month or so ago, and to see it again makes me wonder the reasoning behind it as they've sold out online both times.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                Managed to pick up more at my local store--I couldn't believe the deal when this first ran a month or so ago, and to see it again makes me wonder the reasoning behind it as they've sold out online both times.
                Old stock maybe? 12 out of the 24 bottles I got have a manufacture year of 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deal is dead. I managed to get 12 quarts. Hopefully they run it again.

BTW Advance Auto seems to be the go to, their prices definitely beat Autozone/O'Reillys/Pep Boys on the useful stuff I need and they give you a $5 off coupon frequently through rewards program.
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

You guys when castrol goes on sale

2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Autozone website is currently selling Edge Supercar 10w60 for $12.99/qt; free delivery. I received my order today and it's the correct product.

2003.5 ///M3 Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by crbws6 View Post
                        Autozone website is currently selling Edge Supercar 10w60 for $12.99/qt; free delivery. I received my order today and it's the correct product.

https://www.autozone.com/motor-oil-a...rt/1151725_0_0
                        Yep, they had the same deal for Black Friday.
                        Looks like Autozone still has a 20% coupon code (MARCHSAVINGS) on top of that as well.

Comment

Need to spend $120 though, still not bad. Works out to $100+ tax for 10 bottles shipped ($11 ea, delivered). Same as the Amazon prime deal (IIRC) when it's $120 for 12 bottles (+tax)
                          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Just bought 18 bottles. I had $15 in rewards, so it came out to $10.21/bottle. Thanks!
                            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

I must be the only cheapo who gets Liqui Moly for half the price
                              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I must be the only cheapo who gets Liqui Moly for half the price
                                You're not the only one. I use Liqui Moly when I can't get Castrol on sale. My oil analysis shows no differences in wear between the two...so my car gets whatever's on sale ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X