No announcement yet.

Adam Lz's M3 Exhaust Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And right on cue forum contrarian toby appears out of the cracks to be adam's white knight 👏
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
      And right on cue forum contrarian toby appears out of the cracks to be adam's white knight 👏
      Birds of a feather...
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

You’re like that bitter old man that posts on here 24/7. Your best accomplishment in life is an old 3series. How old are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Birds of a feather...
          And you, with your 200k mile m3 worth $15k and yellow easy-oven ebay Porsche Boxster calipers

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post
            Your best accomplishment in life is an old 3series.
            I missed whatever has transpired preceding the posts in this thread (and could not care less, truly). But man, it's like you just walked into the Pink Floyd Fan Club and said The Dark Side of the Moon was crap and Gilmore's guitar playing was shit on The Wall!
            Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I missed whatever has transpired preceding the posts in this thread (and could not care less, truly). But man, it's like you just walked into the Pink Floyd Fan Club and said The Dark Side of the Moon was crap and Gilmore's guitar playing was shit on The Wall!
              Honestly, I just wanted to see if anyone had this exhaust setup or knows anything on it on here. I am not sure how it ended up going off on totally unrelated tangents. I am particularly curious if it would pass smog because if it does, I am getting it. I have euro head. with a Rogue El Diablo now and though it's ok, there is that 2000-3500 rpm range where it just sounds very tinny, esp in warm/hot weather and it's the most annoying sound (to me) so I really want that get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

I'm not sure either, but the fact that he resorted to personal attacks is very telling. His behavior is not unlike that of my 10 year old niece.
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I'm not sure either, but the fact that he resorted to personal attacks is very telling. His behavior is not unlike that of my 10 year old niece.
                  You’re in your 40’s/pushing 40 driving around in an old 3series with gold wheels constantly criticizing kids with the same car. Your car is not unlike that of neighborhood ricer kids car

Comment

Ya got me tobey.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post

You’re like that bitter old man that posts on here 24/7. Your best accomplishment in life is an old 3series. How old are you again?

And you, with your 200k mile m3 worth $15k and yellow easy-oven ebay Porsche Boxster calipers
                      I feel personally attacked but also can't stop laughing because I also have a 200k mile M3 with easy-bake oven yellow brakes. 😂 Toby brought the heat.

Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by ViN View Post

Honestly, I just wanted to see if anyone had this exhaust setup or knows anything on it on here. I am not sure how it ended up going off on totally unrelated tangents. I am particularly curious if it would pass smog because if it does, I am getting it. I have euro head. with a Rogue El Diablo now and though it's ok, there is that 2000-3500 rpm range where it just sounds very tinny, esp in warm/hot weather and it's the most annoying sound (to me) so I really want that get rid of it.
                        Yes it will pass smog, I think Chris Castro told me it's about $2500ish. I know the tinny sound you're talking about, but I personally don't think this is the best sounding exhaust.
                        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Any reason not to buy supersprint at this money?
                          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

We should be happy he bought an E46 M3. This guy's driving up the market for people here who might want to get out. Also, who cares what he does to 'his' car.

Comment

Damn, some sick burns in this thread

Comment

Good for him enjoying the M3, I've followed him since his BMX day's and he has put the effort in and now enjoying it unlike so many other youtubers that didn't build anything from the ground up and came straight from money/investors.

As for the CSL airbox the older I get the less impressive they sound unless on a legit CSL, I've heard 3 different brands over the years within the friends/mutual contacts group

EVOLVE/Karb/GSR and none of them sound as loud as a legit CSL, I'm convinced real CSL's are just louder due to less noise deadening in the dash area.

A friend had a CSL for a few years, biggest mistake he made was selling it. (they're 150k+ here now...)

Comment

Working...
                                X