The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 Competition.

Bid for the chance to own a 39k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #82,870.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
      06 Competition.

Bid for the chance to own a 39k-Mile 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #82,870.

Mr. Wolfe
      Dat intake .. 🥲

Comment

This IB was bought well.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #82,158.

Mr. Wolfe
        I don't think I knew that you could get Style 67s with ZCP. It's strange to see them on Interlagos.

06 Competition.

Mr. Wolfe
        21k mile SGM ZCP SMG vs 39k mile SGM ZCP MT. Who will win? Dun dun duuun!
        2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

The BAT buyer demographic rubs me the wrong way sometimes. Too much investing/speculation, not enough driving/enjoying/living. To each his own..

Those graphs and analytics are sick though..
          E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post

I don't think I knew that you could get Style 67s with ZCP. It's strange to see them on Interlagos.

My money is on the MT. lol

Nice car, but I can't believe people go through all of the hoops to list on BaT and then don't even vacuum all the crumbs in the interior before taking pictures.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post

The SMG car is also modded and needs some attention. C-pillars delaminating, etc. Mine were also doing that, but I replaced them with brand new ones.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

This IB was bought well.

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #82,158.

Mr. Wolfe
                Speaking of BaT folks doing a lot of research. This car's previous owner has a wild story. Maybe people here know him, not sure if he was big in the community.

A follow-up investigation turned up evidence suggesting that Taylor, 41, was running a massive drug trafficking operation and had used the proceeds to purchase over two dozen classic sports cars from the 1990s and early 2000s. Weapons and over $4 million in cash were also discovered at two properties he owned in New Salem and Holyoke.

The gentleman was found deceased not long after.

Wild history

Comment

Originally posted by thirdlifecrisis View Post

Speaking of BaT folks doing a lot of research. This car's previous owner has a wild story. Maybe people here know him, not sure if he was big in the community.

A follow-up investigation turned up evidence suggesting that Taylor, 41, was running a massive drug trafficking operation and had used the proceeds to purchase over two dozen classic sports cars from the 1990s and early 2000s. Weapons and over $4 million in cash were also discovered at two properties he owned in New Salem and Holyoke.

Wild history
                  I don't know who this person is but it reminds me of something a friend of mine told me once:

"Never

ever

ever

EVER

get in an M3 driven by a cokehead."

(this was E46 era)
                  2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
                  Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
                  Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

Wild history

Also the lead singer's name of Slipknot. Anyways, yes, crazy story... damn.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Wild history
                      Guess I'll need to remember to Google the VINs - didn't realize that was was one of the auction cars

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Guess I'll need to remember to Google the VINs - didn't realize that was was one of the auction cars

https://www.paineauctioneers.com/ser...4&itemId=23044
                        BAT makes it super easy these days given that the VINs on their auctions are hyperlinks to a Google search. They didn’t use to do that, I think that changed sometime within the last year or so.

Comment

Idk if this is relevant but if anyone is looking for an E39 530i Sport fully loaded Orient Blue that's a good candidate for a manual swap, I'm selling one. Haven't posted it yet, trying to sell it to another enthusiast but it's a gem with a fresh engine and suspension. Will be paint correcting it for the new owner before selling it. It has everything including PDC.
                          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...omments-anchor

Was this a M parts WW car they tried to give away on Instagram?
                            Last edited by 02_lsb; 08-24-2022, 05:41 PM.
                            Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Carbon on Kiwi.

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #83,138.

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Kiwi is an underrated interior colour imo

Comment

Working...
                                X