No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t evaluate the whole car, just the electrical, sound and nitrous systems.

Car deserves blue alcantara racing buckets at this point. Anything else is uncivilized.

maw

Comment

Did you all notice the shaved door handles? lmfao

Those seats for sure only have 32k miles on them. He ran out of money when it was time to redo the leather.. all the cash went into the CF dashboard
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

That blue vert reminds me of when I used to work at Super Street in a former life LOL. That was probably a SEMA car back in the day, people dump hilarious amounts into cars like that. And to be totally honest, yea it’s aged literally, and the style has for sure not aged gracefully, but cars like that are kind of amazing still for other reasons. It’s a pure nostalgia time capsule. I for one am tickled to see a survivor of that bygone era. I wouldn’t buy it but I’m really glad it exists.
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Even the shocks were coated as well. What a crazy build.
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
            Did you all notice the shaved door handles? lmfao
            Dammit you made me click it again just to see that.

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
            That blue vert reminds me of when I used to work at Super Street in a former life LOL. That was probably a SEMA car back in the day, people dump hilarious amounts into cars like that. And to be totally honest, yea it’s aged literally, and the style has for sure not aged gracefully, but cars like that are kind of amazing still for other reasons. It’s a pure nostalgia time capsule. I for one am tickled to see a survivor of that bygone era. I wouldn’t buy it but I’m really glad it exists.
            Bruh you used to work at stupid street? I used to love that shit in the early days.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

LOL SuperStreet...I remember those days, along with Wings West. Hilarious.

Anyway, what's everyone think about the '05 Imola that didn't hit reserve?

Bid for the chance to own a 25k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #110,516.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                Anyway, what's everyone think about the '05 Imola that didn't hit reserve?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...3-coupe-106-2/
                He paid too much in March. It'll be a long time before he sees $62k for that one. Just my thinking.

Nice car though. But $62k is a high hurdle.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

He paid too much in March. It'll be a long time before he sees $62k for that one. Just my thinking.

Nice car though. But $62k is a high hurdle.

maw
                  crazy, bc we see cars come across the desk for not much less than this but have double or more the mileage. People thinking they’re gonna get EAG prices tho.. dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                    Bruh you used to work at stupid street? I used to love that shit in the early days.
                    Yup lol, I missed the peak hay day, something the grumpy old guys would mention almost daily. It was still a pretty sweet job when I was 24 though. I worked at Modified Magazine before that, let’s see if anyone remembers that one lol. Those mags were all owned by the same publisher, also eurotuner, European Car, Honda Tuning, Import Tuner, Turbo, Sport Compact Car… All of them are gone now lol. Feel old yet?
                    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by tlow98 View Post
                      crazy, bc we see cars come across the desk for not much less than this but have double or more the mileage. People thinking they’re gonna get EAG prices tho.. dreaming
                      Timing is everything though. Maybe within the last year he could have expected to buy at $62k and flip higher. But he would have needed to be the seller at the time he was buying.

"Few understand this."

These days, I wonder if EAG is getting "EAG Money" for these. They're probably more a buyer than a seller in this market.

maw

Comment

Dang that Imola comp is down the street from me. That thing is worth every bit of 50k in my eyes. You don’t find too many Imola comps these days, especially with that kind of low mileage. Wish I could have it
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                          Dang that Imola comp is down the street from me. That thing is worth every bit of 50k in my eyes. You don’t find too many Imola comps these days, especially with that kind of low mileage. Wish I could have it
                          According to comments, it is not a comp car. Nice example nonetheless.

Comment

That’s true it doesn’t have the steering wheel and dash !
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Yup lol, I missed the peak hay day, something the grumpy old guys would mention almost daily. It was still a pretty sweet job when I was 24 though. I worked at Modified Magazine before that, let’s see if anyone remembers that one lol. Those mags were all owned by the same publisher, also eurotuner, European Car, Honda Tuning, Import Tuner, Turbo, Sport Compact Car… All of them are gone now lol. Feel old yet?
                              Turbo & hi tech was my fav back then.

The old grassroots tmr was a classic though. I still get a laugh to this day thinking about how one of the photogs took a pic of my ride in the parking lot at a Del Mar Import showoff and the pic was bigger my buddy's car inside the show.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

He paid too much in March. It'll be a long time before he sees $62k for that one. Just my thinking.​
                                You're not reading that right maw1124 The sale in March never went through, buyer ghosted. So this was a relist. The seller bought the car back in 2018 for 34.5K.

I'm kinda torn on this one. I'd want more than $48K if my M3 only had 25K miles. But there were also a few things seller could have cleaned up to get top dollar. Also didn't come across as an enthusiast, if that matters. $48.5 was fair, not great offer. Don't know where he'll get better than on BaT.
                                Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Working...
                                X