No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that 23k mile ILB ZCP car in person the final day of auction at a local cars and coffee here in Sacramento. Thing was absolutely flawless but $56k was definitely the right number imo
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #147,952.

Anyonw here? 100k+ mile SMG.

maw
      Last edited by maw1124; 05-17-2024, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
        i will bid on this.

Comment

Originally posted by inlinesix123 View Post

i will bid on this.
          Not so fast!!

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 29k-Mile 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #148,155.

It's simply amazing what a color combination does for these cars. That's what I noticed way back in '09 when I was looking. Imola or Cinnamon always jumped off the page. Then people decided only track car spec with a 6MT mattered. I missed that meeting -- I had already purchased.

🤣😂

If you're going to bid on one, let me suggest you get one with a real color combo. You'll see that more often than you'll track the car.

maw

Comment

Gawd, the BaT Q&A makes me cringe thinking I may need to sell mine on there someday. Big spread in this market for sure. If I could do a slicktop and manual cloth seat conversion on mine, it would be perfect to me.

Comment

Not so fast!!

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 29k-Mile 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #148,155.

It's simply amazing what a color combination does for these cars. That's what I noticed way back in '09 when I was looking. Imola or Cinnamon always jumped off the page. Then people decided only track car spec with a 6MT mattered. I missed that meeting -- I had already purchased.

🤣😂

If you're going to bid on one, let me suggest you get one with a real color combo. You'll see that more often than you'll track the car.

maw
              This spec is $$$

Comment

That 2004 LSB is wild, I live 10 minutes from that guy and I've never seen it on the road. Looks like he took pics down near Fort Ord in Monterey, the highway has that white sand with those specific types of plants.

Comment

My guess is that LSB will be new highest E46 M3 ever sold on bat. It should do +90k with that spec
                  2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/M-Texture 6mt
                  2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                  2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                    My guess is that LSB will be new highest E46 M3 ever sold on bat. It should do +90k with that spec
                    I read your post and was like, no way, WTF...then I checked the current bid to $70k, with 7 days to go.. You might be close!

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post
                      I think it will go for 100k+. Would not be surprised if EAG scoops it up for 150. You just don't come across last year LSB with sub 50k in 6spd anymore... let alone with 2 owner, clean title and cinnamon/imola interior.
                      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I'm amazed that the first owner was bold enough to choose that spec and color combo in 2004. Based off the two M3s a friend of mine leased between 2000 and 2006, it was always about having all the options and a sensible color combo that was not smurf blue lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                          That 2004 LSB is wild, I live 10 minutes from that guy and I've never seen it on the road. Looks like he took pics down near Fort Ord in Monterey, the highway has that white sand with those specific types of plants.
                          because afaik he hasn't owned the car long. more of a flip as he got it for a deal. this is my understanding from some insider info. could be wrong.

Comment

Definitely a flip. I disregard the second owner. Probably only titled it so it wouldn't hurt bidding or complicate a sale. But like I said, the car jumps off the page.

It'll still deliver a $40k driving experience. The rest is for low miles and color so you'll pay double for that? The Beanie Babies comment is dead on and hilarious.

maw
                            Last edited by maw1124; 05-18-2024, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Wow, almost a page of comments already on LSB/cinnamon. You guys are on it. Such an "inside baseball" car per my comment.

"Is your car rare?" "No - but with that color and options it is!" "But still the same car right?" "Yes, but...
                              Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Not so fast!!

🤣😂

maw
                                This spec has boomer buyer/someone flipping a rare find all over it.
                                No offense to our boomers, they keep the value of our vehicles high, but this is out of my non-boomer budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X