The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmw View Post

Someone tell the seller he doesn't have to argue with everyone that comments 🤣

After the last 'vert record price, looking forward to seeing where this one ends today:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-73/
    I expected around 35k . Much better car than titanium silver, rare color, facelifted version, hardtop, original owner , maintenance record . A lot of good things. I can't believe that somebody overpaid 20k for titaniumsilver one. This wasn't even perfect car expecially interior....

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 7,500-Mile 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Edition 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #54,280.

yummy in oh so many ways
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
        Starting to like these E9x more and more, same with E60 M5's. I used to dislike the styling on both but now they are looking so good, too bad they are so damned pricey now.

And here's a low mileage Imola, 2001, 6MT, some mods on it, doing quite well already.

Bid for the chance to own a 15k-Mile 2001 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #54,750.
        Last edited by Cubieman; 09-02-2021, 04:13 AM.
        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

The wheels and that plate devalue it 10k.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

lol I actually like those SSRs, but yea stock would help it sell better
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #54,874.

Sweet spec right here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kreyes52699 View Post
                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-m3-coupe-65/

Sweet spec right here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Unicorn spec without the sunroof - still very nice. VIN decoder says it's factory m texture/6 speed - reason I say that is because I've seen a few of these over the years that have been converted.

Comment

2002 6MT, 2402 miles.
                  At $40k with 6 days left.

Personally, I don't like cars like this -- the (potential) high selling price is based on the low miles. I wouldn't be able to drive it (much) without thinking about its devaluation. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post
                    2002 6MT, 2402 miles.
                    At $40k with 6 days left.

Personally, I don't like cars like this -- the (potential) high selling price is based on the low miles. I wouldn't be able to drive it (much) without thinking about its devaluation. But that's just me.
                    Seller paid over $50k for the car on BaT in 2018, and then put it back on there a month ago where it got bid up to $47k. I think people tend to agree with you... it's just a low mileage car with nothing special about it.
                    2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Originally posted by K-Dawg View Post

Seller paid over $50k for the car on BaT in 2018, and then put it back on there a month ago where it got bid up to $47k. I think people tend to agree with you... it's just a low mileage car with nothing special about it.
                      Oh! Didn't know that it had been on BaT recently. Thanks, I missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                        Never have front bumper reflectors looked more offensive
                        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Now THIS will be interesting...

Bid for the chance to own a Supercharged 2002 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #54,956.

Just because guys here love LSB and coupes... but hate SMG and supercharging... so it'll be interesting to see comment (if any) on this one.

maw

PS… of course for me, the top would have to drop… but that’s apparently just me.
                          Last edited by maw1124; 09-03-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

Bid for the chance to own a Supercharged 2002 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #54,956.

Just because guys here love LSB and coupes... but hate SMG and supercharging... so it'll be interesting to see comment (if any) on this one.

maw
                            sell the supercharger. Use the proceeds to SMG delete.

*fixed*
                            Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

maw
                              I would LOVE to have that as second M3, jlwould do a top/bottom RACP reinforcement and SMG>6MT swap as well.

I imagine a SC E46 M3 would be such a blast but won't bring myself to put one on mine ever.
                              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                              Instagram

Comment

The only SC I drove was at Active Autowerke when I was thinking about doing mine, circa ‘12… the 6MT got in the way… I think it would be MUCH better with the paddles… you can afford to drop revs if you’re maxing out every shift… but why?

maw

Comment

Working...
                                X