No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90k is ridiculous.... I love my e46 but I would never pay over 30k for one! So when mine goes bye bye I won’t be purchasing another with these prices......

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

I was about to get Grundy for mine. What are they charging you a year for 45k value?
      $600 a year. Hagerty had me for $818 and only $25k agreed value!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

$90,500 on Bring a Trailer for a E46 M3, MUST! have been because it's a ZCP 6 speed. I guess something is only as valuable as whatever someone is willing to pay. The Mona Lisa is only Paper and Paint, but it's priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Silbergrau metallic View Post
          $90,500 on Bring a Trailer for a E46 M3, MUST! have been because it's a ZCP 6 speed. I guess something is only as valuable as whatever someone is willing to pay. The Mona Lisa is only Paper and Paint, but it's priceless.
          I don’t think the Mona Lisa is painted on paper

Comment

I thought prices going up was cool when it meant I could drive the car for "free," but this is just stupid. So many tweakers on the road around these parts I'm gonna be too scared to drive it anywhere.
            2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

I don’t think the Mona Lisa is painted on paper
              Silly Me, the Canvas instead of Paper is what makes it priceless. I should have known that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                CS = club sport which is the terminology for ZCP in Europe, as far as I have seen.
                CS could mean Coupe Sport, as this was how the original E9 CS and CSi named.

Also the listing says: "and the left rear axle seal was replaced in 2021."
                I'm surprised that the left seal of the V2 differential was leaking with less than 33K miles.
                This car has a big dent in the middle of the front kidney, and ended at $90500.

Last edited by sapote; 01-20-2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silbergrau metallic View Post
                  If it was just a regular low mileage ZCP it would have sold for much less. The fact that it's also a slicktop and factory optioned, not swapped, M-texture interior is what got the price up so high.
                  2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                  Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                  Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post

If it was just a regular low mileage ZCP it would have sold for much less. The fact that it's also a slicktop and factory optioned, not swapped, M-texture interior is what got the price up so high.
                    I'm not so sure on that, this indicates otherwise, low mileage non-zcp stock car with sunroof and basic black interior for $91k. Market has gone crazy. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-m3-coupe-78/
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

I think I recall the $90k zcp being sold in 2010 as a car that was mainly used on track, hence the low miles (<6k) at that time. The carfax somehow says the car sold in 2010 but is 1-owner

Comment

I guess they're all gonna get sold now and the price permanently moved higher...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-61/

I'm good with all of this, actually.

maw
                        Last edited by maw1124; 01-27-2022, 11:36 AM.

Comment

And here's more...

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KZD..._campaign=hero

maw

EDIT: SOLD for my $18,700+ fees with 157k on the clock...
                          Last edited by maw1124; 01-27-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Maw is this your day job?
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                              Maw is this your day job?
                              Nah, not at all... just have the luxury of time sometimes... and I've watched the "market" for cars I own as part of the fun of owning them... as well as discussing those trends with other knowledgeable enthusiast owners of the same cars.

maw

Comment

How much do y’all think a 2006 PY/Cinnamon SMG coupe with just under 800 miles (yes, 800) would go for?
                                Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                                Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X