The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Market may not. But E46Ms are not coming down. That's it.
    I guess we will see what happens with the world in the next year or so. I really wouldn’t be surprised if prices settle down. Also I’m talking about 95% of the M3’s out there. Not the super low mileage mint condition cars that will continue to hold value and appreciate.

Comment

Coming soon..

​​

x

Comment

Not with the grey seats… this will be interesting and perhaps informative… I didn’t want grey seats with zero miles… we’ll see what the would be “collector” crowd thinks these days… that’s still a funny concept for me with these that they made over 30,000 of, but OK, I’ll play along.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
          Not with the grey seats… this will be interesting and perhaps informative… I didn’t want grey seats with zero miles… we’ll see what the would be “collector” crowd thinks these days… that’s still a funny concept for me with these that they made over 30,000 of, but OK, I’ll play along.

maw
          Sure 30k produced but how many are left with less than 60k miles on them? That number only decreases, hence why they’re valuable

Comment

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post
            Sure 30k produced but how many are left with less than 60k miles on them? That number only decreases, hence why they’re valuable
            Yeah that’s the easy math. But what it trades for will put a number on that concept. Which is why I say “interesting and perhaps informative”. It might be surprisingly high or low depending upon your perspective, and there’s no shortage of those.

maw

EDIT… a triple black drop top showed up in my neighborhood the last couple years with an older grey haired guy driving it. It looked surprisingly good to me in that spec and I’m sure he paid premium for a cream puff example. Premium then was probably under $30k and he probably just wrote a check.
            Last edited by maw1124; 02-06-2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Can’t wait to see what a 4K mile convertible brings in. Isn’t it abnormal that with only 4K miles your seat bolster has that much wear? As for price my guess is it goes for $50+ however who knows with these crazy people out there. Good Luck!

Comment

Top four convertibles on BAT in order:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-bmw-m3-56/
                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-66/
                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-47/
                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-48/
                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

That LSB on your list would go for more than that did today. So the closest one is the 12k one. Will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                    Top four convertibles on BAT in order:
                    And everything Dean touches commands a premium because he's becoming the EAG of BaT (Imola over Black), so there's your time adjustment and spec back to 2019. I read that as "$37k with 12k miles but sold by Dean" quite frankly.

Last month he sold for over $50k (on BaT) a 500E that struggled for the last few years to fetch $35k (everywhere else), and it was a great deal at either number. The buyer didn't care -- he'd rather buy on BaT from a reputable seller, where people who know the car chime in, etc. Big world.

I think mileage is the only operative quality on this one.

maw

Comment

Contrarian perspective: once most gray interior cars get too clapped out, the well kept ones will command a premium due to being “period correct”…

Watching Sopranos front to back currently- every car they drive has a gray interior.

Comment

Yeah I talk shit but on another car (with limited interior color options from the factory), I ended up with gray leather. I didn’t want another black interior and tan was worse. It has grown on me over the years. I think I just don’t like these in gray leather, not when there was Cinnamon or Imola available from the factory. I also don’t understand why these didn’t come with wood, but that’s another story.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by 05Mdriver View Post
                          Coming soon..

​​

x
                          I will take a guess and say 80k, mint 6mt with a drop top!

Comment

Gray interior is terrible, got that in my beater and it's so drab it bores me to tears.

Had beige interior in my very first car and said never again after that. Black interior always.
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Clean '05 Convertible 6MT, Carbon over Black... $30k...

I thought I had shown this one here before but can't find the post.

maw

Comment

Mostly southern owned.

Now I've heard it all.
                                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                                X