• Show
Clear All

In for details
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
      If there are more than 20 buyers but only 20 sets available how can we fairly allocate them? First 20 to pay or go by the names in order of those who said they would buy a set?
      I think he has more than 20 sets. He knows the company that makes them so im assuming more can be made too
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Not to digress from the GB being discussed, but in my case, I may replace the gasket railings (horizontal pieces) at the same time. For my vehicle (JR21219) real OEM lists 51367891911 / 12 (High Gloss Shadowline Trim), however others have stated the part numbers are (the WAY less expensive) 51368194741 / 42. I think the latter is correct and Real OEM may be wrong. Can anyone confirm the proper part numbers for me please?

​

Comment

In for one GB

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
            I may replace the gasket railings (horizontal pieces) at the same time. For my vehicle (JR21219) real OEM lists 51367891911 / 12 (High Gloss Shadowline Trim), however others have stated the part numbers are (the WAY less expensive) 51368194741 / 42. I think the latter is correct and Real OEM may be wrong. Can anyone confirm the proper part numbers for me please?

​
            Correct it's the latter, I just bought a set from ECSTUNING. They are Matte Black not High Gloss.

TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
            Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
            Evolve Eventuri
            - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

I'm 100% in for 2 sets

Comment

Group buy info

Price: $130 USD for one set. $260 USD for two sets. shipped to USA
                Send paypal payment to: matthewnavis@gmail.com
                Under the payment amount it will ask you what this is for and type:
                Group buy E46 Rear quarter weather stripping and include your name, full address including USA and phone number.

I am just a middle man here. If you get scammed or aren't fully satisfied with the overall fit or finish then it is not my responsibility ! You are welcome to wait until we have at least 1 person who installs this to get more feedback on the item. From what the seller has said, its basically OEM and the pictures posted by another member look identical to OEM as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OEM.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	221341

​
                Click image for larger version  Name:	price.png Views:	0 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	221342
                Click image for larger version  Name:	info.png Views:	0 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	221343
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                  Group buy info

Group buy E46 Rear quarter weather stripping and include your name, full address including USA and phone number.

I am just a middle man here. If you get scammed or aren't fully satisfied with the overall fit or finish then it is not my responsibility ! You are welcome to wait until we have at least 1 person who installs this to get more feedback on the item. From what the seller has said, its basically OEM and the pictures posted by another member look identical to OEM as well.

Click image for larger version Name:	OEM.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	221341

​
                  Click image for larger version Name:	price.png Views:	0 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	221342
                  Click image for larger version Name:	info.png Views:	0 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	221343
                  Does the $130 include PP fee?
                  Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                  Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Group buy info

Click image for larger version Name:	OEM.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	221341

​
                    Click image for larger version Name:	price.png Views:	0 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	221342
                    Click image for larger version Name:	info.png Views:	0 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	221343
                    Thats great! Thank you! Do you know where he is shipping from?

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                      Thats great! Thank you! Do you know where he is shipping from?
                      Lithuanian…
                      Perfect Fit: Designed to fit all E46 COUPE models, ensuring a seamless fit and finish. Enhanced Driving Comfort: Experience reduced wind noise at higher speeds. The use of our original seals significantly minimizes disturbances, providing a quieter and more enjoyable driving experience.
                      Evolve Eventuri

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                        ok perfect, im going to use my European address, if that is an issue my US address will still be fine, i'll email him. Thank you.

Comment

Price of $130 includes shipping and PayPal fees yes.
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Price of $130 includes shipping and PayPal fees yes.
                            Thanks for organizing this, put my order in this morning!

Comment

Hi, just to clarify this group buy part is for the rear window trim and the rubber molding already installed, correct?

Thank you!

Comment

No, click on the eBay link above and look at the photos.

Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 06-11-2023, 08:42 AM.
                                Evolve Eventuri

Comment

Working...
                                X