No announcement yet.

Side Finisher Rubber Replacement and Rear Side Window Trim Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, great to have an old style community GB. Thanks Maxima!

Comment

In for a pair, already did the 3M "fix" but this is much nicer!
      Thank you.
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
        Group buy is valid going forward. I don’t see a reason why it would end anytime soon. We are basically getting them directly without giving money to FleBay !

im just happy an OEM replacement now exist. The alternate was a good option but still a ghetto bandage lol
        Especially since damn near every E46 is afflicted with this problem - thanks again for setting this up Maxima SE.

How is everyone receiving their tracking detail? Was it just sent to the your email address that's registered with PayPal?

I paid this morning but I'm assuming those who have received their shipping info had a bit of lead time after paying.

Comment

You'll get tracking info tomorrow. It will be posted in the paypal transaction ! Looks like final delivery will be made by none other than the lovely USPS
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Thanks for setting this up Maxima SE

Comment

Paid for 1 set as well!

Comment

I'd Love to get a set if it's still available! ( following instructions on previous page) Thanks Maxima SE!
                Last edited by jdamore44; 06-14-2023, 07:02 AM.

Comment

You'll get tracking info tomorrow. It will be posted in the paypal transaction ! Looks like final delivery will be made by none other than the lovely USPS
                  Yep exactly how my transaction went. Paid at 11:00am and got the tracking info via email around 4:00am. Lithuania is approximately 10 hours ahead of us. Thanks again….
                  TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                  Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                  Evolve Eventuri
                  - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Paid for 1 set
                    2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                    2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I feel bad for the person that paid $200 and posted a review for the rest of us to get a sweet deal on it ! Lets get him a 12 pack of Bud Light
                      I would prefer bourbon or scotch actually...

Also, can I get in on the GB? Never know, I might need another set in the future.

Comment

Anyone can get in on the GB. There’s no list. Just send your payment and info to the paypal
                        address
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my tracking info, hope it is updated by end of day today.

Comment

Group buy info

Price: $130 USD for one set. $260 USD for two sets. shipped to USA
                            Send paypal payment to: matthewnavis@gmail.com
                            Under the payment amount it will ask you what this is for and type:
                            Group buy E46 Rear quarter weather stripping and include your name, full address including USA and phone number.

I am just a middle man here. If you get scammed or aren't fully satisfied with the overall fit or finish then it is not my responsibility ! You are welcome to wait until we have at least 1 person who installs this to get more feedback on the item. From what the seller has said, its basically OEM and the pictures posted by another member look identical to OEM as well.

Click image for larger version Name:	OEM.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	221341

Click image for larger version Name:	price.png Views:	0 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	221342
                            Click image for larger version Name:	info.png Views:	0 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	221343

Just a reminder. This is the GB info. Some of you probably haven’t seen this and therefore messaged me directly for payment info. Here it is….
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Now all someone needs to do is make the door seal as they cost $750 EACH when I checked today 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone please post their results after they get these installed? Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X