No announcement yet.

Your E46 M3 Touring Is Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, honestly it probably can tow decently. Go to Europe and you'll see people towing with literally every shitbox you can imagine.
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Its certainly not for everyone but I sure wouldn't trade it for a NSX, Gallardo, F340, etc... different tools kind of thing.

It does seem on the surface to be the nicest "complete" conversion that has come to market. IDK about $120, but could easily see 80-100 so at that point 120 doesn't seem impossible.

Also a converted touring weights about 150# more than a similar M3 coupe, heavier yes, but not earth shatteringly.
      '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
      Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
      Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Hard to justify 120k but a very cool build nonetheless. An e91 M3 Touring makes more sense I think, with the S65 and better chassis.

Comment

At 120k, an Audi RS6 avant is what would be in my driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
            Its certainly not for everyone but I sure wouldn't trade it for a NSX, Gallardo, F340, etc... different tools kind of thing.

It does seem on the surface to be the nicest "complete" conversion that has come to market. IDK about $120, but could easily see 80-100 so at that point 120 doesn't seem impossible.

Also a converted touring weights about 150# more than a similar M3 coupe, heavier yes, but not earth shatteringly.
            I haven’t put mine on the corner scales yet but Kevin corner weighed his at 80lbs more than a stock M3, all in the rear.

Love that more wagons are getting the proper drivetrain! Too bad you can’t add the hitch with the M3 bumper/exhaust

I sold a $150k wagon to get back into an s54 e46 - I could see $120k from someone who’s not handy with a wrench and wants the best. Crazy market indeed.
            ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Bry5on View Post

I haven’t put mine on the corner scales yet but Kevin corner weighed his at 80lbs more than a stock M3, all in the rear.
              Haven't updated this spreadsheet in a while, I've got a bunch of random cars here now, maybe I will next week.

Attached Files
              '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
              Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
              Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

The instagram post on sloanmotors noted it was no longer for sale as the owner had a change of heart. Randomly saw that earlier in the week.

Comment

I purchased Ian’s earlier this year (it was Kaivs first conversion) - I love the damn thing. At times more than the slicktop, nogaro coupe

Comment

$120k is ridiculous for an s54 swapped touring, even with all the bodywork and interior.
                    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X