Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Are the 19.5 square still available if so I’ll take a set.....

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post
        Are the 19.5 square still available if so I’ll take a set.....
        Bro, that would be a super aggressive fitment.

Comment

Got an email from BBS USA saying BBS is now under KW.

I wonder if that means they'll make the csl fronts now..lol

BBS Joins The KW Automotive Group
          We have some exciting news to share with you! The BBS insolvency is coming to a close, which is great for BBS of America and all of our loyal supportive dealers and distributors.
          In June of this year, BBS GmbH will have a new owner that will restore the heart of the brand. BBS GmbH will become part of the KW Automotive Group.

Klaus Wohlfarth started the KW brand 30 years ago, and today he and his brother Jürgen continue to innovate. Together with a minority shareholder Mathias R. Albert, they will guide BBS into the future.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post

We have some exciting news to share with you! The BBS insolvency is coming to a close, which is great for BBS of America and all of our loyal supportive dealers and distributors.
            In June of this year, BBS GmbH will have a new owner that will restore the heart of the brand. BBS GmbH will become part of the KW Automotive Group.

Klaus Wohlfarth started the KW brand 30 years ago, and today he and his brother Jürgen continue to innovate. Together with a minority shareholder Mathias R. Albert, they will guide BBS into the future.

Wow, I didn't see that coming... I kind of doubt they will at first though. I bet they will focus on their mass movers to try and bring the division out of the red. I can't see low-volume, niche runs like CSL fronts to be on the top of their lists.
            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Whoa. That’s pretty hearing KW purchased BBS! Very curious to see how this plays out long term for the brand.

Comment

KW Buying BBS is great, expect a price increase for BBS products I feel

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post

That's good, KW is a perfect company to take BBS and move forward with the core of the enthusiast brand, and make money with OEM wheel contracts too.
                  http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                  '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                  '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                    KW Buying BBS is great, expect a price increase for BBS products I feel
                    With the price of their forged motorsport stuff, it's hard to imagine them getting even more expensive lol. But I don't think you're wrong.
                    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

With the price of their forged motorsport stuff, it's hard to imagine them getting even more expensive lol. But I don't think you're wrong.
                      I think BBS needs to improve their flow formed budget friendly stuff to cater to more track day cars. Just look at APEX eating their lunch knocking with BBS’ own style. And have you ever looked at BBS’ cast offerings - yuck. Probably on the other end of the spectrum is expensive flashy wheels where BBS takes itself too seriously with motorsports to address that market.

Comment

Got my wheels yesterday, they are very nice! Also i am from Canada, opted to pay up front the customs/shipping cost with ECS tuning, they arrived with UPS and i did not have to pay anything. At the end, i'm happy!

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post

I think BBS needs to improve their flow formed budget friendly stuff to cater to more track day cars. Just look at APEX eating their lunch knocking with BBS’ own style. And have you ever looked at BBS’ cast offerings - yuck. Probably on the other end of the spectrum is expensive flashy wheels where BBS takes itself too seriously with motorsports to address that market.
                          Let’s me real here. Flow form has been the new fancy term for cast wheels like artisan is for white bread.

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Let’s me real here. Flow form has been the new fancy term for cast wheels like artisan is for white bread.
                            Except it is totally different way to form the barrels than plain casting...

Comment

What up everyone. Rave426 from the original M3Forum. I missed this group buy. Does anyone have an extra set of CSL front wheels they'd like to sell. Send me and email - draper426@gmail.com

Comment

If anyone in Canada has a set of CSL fronts they are willing to sell send me a PM.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X