This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhanArt View Post

You ain't ready for the new new. We should race right now lol, I would most likely win 😂
    Haha, that's right, take advantage of a guy when his shit isn't running right. Give me a little time to get it squared away again, and we'll make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by paulclaude View Post
      Nice to see the forum back up and running Here's one I was impressed with at dyno the other day.

Stock Euro spec engine, stock intake with Eventuri and full Miltek exhaust system with decats. Normally the most i'd see from that setup would be 340HP with tuning. Definitely an out of the ordinary strong engine. Started out at 330hp on stock euro map, so 28HP gain from tuning.
      Nice Paul, glad to see you back again.

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

Haha, that's right, take advantage of a guy when his shit isn't running right. Give me a little time to get it squared away again, and we'll make it happen!
        Haha hit him while he is down! Roads are empty, great time for Mexico visits.
        2004 Jet Black/Cinnamon 6spd ///M3
        Build///Journal
        IG: Khan_Art_

Comment

Any chance that we can make this a 'Sticky' for this Section...like the E9X guys have one for their Section? It would make it easier to see and to find for future posters.

Comment

I second the above motion!

I'll have to dig out the video, however I had mine an a mainline dyno back in mid-2015 iirc. Was stock except the exhaust. Full system, euro headers (car is euro spec), no cats, section 2 three inch status gruppe x pipe, megan muffler. No tune.

Made ~265whp iirc.

For reference, I also ran the 1/4 mile around the same time; 13.37 @ 169kp/h (105mp/h)
            Last edited by Syfon; 06-10-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post
              I second the above motion!

I'll have to dig out the video, however I had mine an a mainline dyno back in mid-2015 iirc. Was stock except the exhaust. Full system, euro headers (car is euro spec), no cats, section 2 three inch status gruppe x pipe, megan muffler.

Made ~265whp iirc.

For reference, I also ran the 1/4 mile around the same time; 13.37 @ 169kp/h (105mp/h)
              Thank you! Yep, I believe that it was a Sticky on the old M3F! Do you have your graph? Please post it up here if you do—thank you!

Comment

Hey guys,

Just got tuned by Zach at 22RPD yesterday. Zach was great to work with!!!!
                2003 m3 smg
                161,XXX Miles.
                MODS: Streamline CSL intake, kassel map sensor, kassel mss54hp csl ecu, Agency power headers, status gruppe catted section 1, factory section 2 with ar resonators welded in, status gruppe scrza section 3.

Here is the dyno sheet
                With first and last runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattleswimboy View Post
                  Hey guys,

2003 m3 smg
                  161,XXX Miles.
                  MODS: Streamline CSL intake, kassel map sensor, kassel mss54hp csl ecu, Agency power headers, status gruppe catted section 1, factory section 2 with ar resonators welded in, status gruppe scrza section 3.

Here is the dyno sheet
                  Nice results and delta! What type of dyno? Thanx for posting up!
                  Last edited by stash1; 06-10-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattleswimboy View Post
                    Hey guys,

2003 m3 smg
                    161,XXX Miles.

Here is the dyno sheet
                    Wow, impressive gains!

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

Hopefully you are able to get it sorted out. It looks like a nice build. Is it still running a TTFS tune?

Edit - Nevermind, I rewatched the video and it is still running a TTFS tune.
                      ...and FYI. it's running a little better now...expecting numbers in the 360+ range on a Dynojet! I'll also take it back up to Kassel, and expect to see around 350-ish on their Mustang dyno. I'll post graphs once it's been fully sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

Nice results and delta! What type of dyno? Thanx for posting up!
                        Thanks! It's an eddy-current controlled All-Wheel-Drive dyno. Zach thinks there is another 20hp in it if I delete the cats, especially because there were indications that the cats are not functioning correctly.

Comment

Ess vt2-575 kit

Comment

Originally posted by Rudbari View Post
                            Ess vt2-575 kit
                            Nice, looks like a strong running motor!

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post
                              I'll have to dig out the video, however I had mine an a mainline dyno back in mid-2015 iirc. Was stock except the exhaust. Full system, euro headers (car is euro spec), no cats, section 2 three inch status gruppe x pipe, megan muffler. No tune.

Made ~265whp iirc.
                              Mine's virtually stock, just headers and the resultant Martyn tweaks and that's what it put down on a 5th gear pull about 3 years ago on a 98 degree July day that was so humid the car needed gills to breathe. Pretty sure it was a Mustang dyno. Car had about 125K on it at the time. Wasn't planning to strap it to the rollers that day, but was offered a free pull, so what the hell. To be honest I wasn't expecting a whole lot given the ambient temps and heat soak. With as much timing as it was pulling out of it from the high IAT I figure it left a few ponies in the corral. Haven't bothered to try it again.

Comment

Do you ^^^ have a graph that you can post up?

Comment

Working...
                                X