No announcement yet.

My new amplifier upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to update this post with my next upgrade while searching for better sound in my M3. Just got my new 6.5” Morel Virtus Nano Carbon 62 speakers. Super unique with the unbelievably thin woofers. Will be installing this weekend so I hope it’s a good upgrade over my 5-1/4” Bavsound door speakers.

Comment

LMK how that install goes. I may use a pair for these fronts, but more likely for another car.

Cheers,

maw

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post
        Just wanted to update this post with my next upgrade while searching for better sound in my M3. Just got my new 6.5” Morel Virtus Nano Carbon 62 speakers. Super unique with the unbelievably thin woofers. Will be installing this weekend so I hope it’s a good upgrade over my 5-1/4” Bavsound door speakers.

Any update? How do the new speakers sound?

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

Any update? How do the new speakers sound?
          It’s been great so far however I need a little more DSP tuning. I might take it to a local place to have a pro tune it with a microphone. I also purchased the matching mid driver so it will be a true 3 way setup like the stock system.

Comment

I was looking into this Audiotec Fischer Match UP 7 BMW amp and noticed that it can be installed on many different BMW platforms such as F30, E90, G01, etc...since I guess most N/A cars are equipped with Hi-Fi stereo as standard. I was wondering, has anyone considered trying an amplifier from some of the later model cars to see if it's better than the Hi-Fi amp in the E46?
            /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X