Show me your M3 badge placement on your CSL trunk lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
    A friend of mine has no M3 badge on his CSL trunk, and it actually looks pretty great.
    Also decided to stay without a badge for the time being. Competent people will know its an M3 anyways...

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post
      Also decided to stay without a badge for the time being. Competent people will know its an M3 anyways...
      Yeah and maybe the carbon fenders and picnic table on the decklid are a giveaway too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Great looking car.

Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blueโ€‹

Comment

A friend of mine has no M3 badge on his CSL trunk, and it actually looks pretty great.
        That's the German way, I agree it looks the best

Comment

This is the way. Neither of my cars have badges on them and it's great.
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Zee German spec. Without the badge, the rear end looks more symmetrical. Those who know, know.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Yeah and maybe the carbon fenders and picnic table on the decklid are a giveaway too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Great looking car.
              Haha just maybe... ๐Ÿ˜…

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post

Sick 328i.

Check my IG, I have pics there. I measured the living hell outta my badge placement because I have the Howard Hughes OCD when it comes to bullshit on cars.
                2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                2005 BMW ///M3
                โ€‹ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build โ€‹โ€‹
                2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

Sick 328i.

Check my IG, I have pics there. I measured the living hell outta my badge placement because I have the Howard Hughes OCD when it comes to bullshit on cars.
                  Hey IG boi, bet that 328i would blow the doors off that 316i with rep CSL wheels, wide body kit and fake M badge you got there is your sig

Comment

Working...
                  X