Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamFODI View Post
    60mm ID springs maybe?
    that's what i was thinking but wondering if anyone has been successful with the 60mm in applications for 2.25”

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

that's what i was thinking but wondering if anyone has been successful with the 60mm in applications for 2.25”
      The rear would probably be fine. Not sure if the slight difference will be an issue on the front.

Comment

I had always bought Hyperco springs. I was told tolerance (actual spring rate) were tighter with Hyperco vs Eibach. I think they make 2.25’’/60mm/2.5’’ springs.
        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
        2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Another vote for Hyperco.

Hyperco is what's on my racecar. Their published spring rates always dyoned very close to actual.
          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

This is a really interesting read. Thanks for sharing. I've had all sorts of different suspension setups on my e46m3 and others, but it's hard to say Swift was better than another spring since generally, they had different dampers, so it's never an apples-to-apples comparison.

With that said, I have Swift on my e46m3 and Eibach on my race car and both do spring things. haha

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
            Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X