Vorsteiner parts are now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your thoughts on the diffuser?

1x1 weave, appears to have the ridge, corners don’t have unsightly gap like other replicas, fitment looks good.

Anyone seeing anything wrong/off?

Comment

Originally posted by E36 PWR View Post
      What are your thoughts on the diffuser?

1x1 weave, appears to have the ridge, corners don’t have unsightly gap like other replicas, fitment looks good.

Anyone seeing anything wrong/off?
      Looks like a proper replica - fitment will vary per car as usual. It's a 2,000$ affair with paint.

Comment

They have an autoclave in garden grove? All I see is the machine shop in the vid.

Does the csl bumper have a different grill I'm no aware of? Who's getting the wheels?!
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

toy4to you beat me to it as I was about to post up a new thread about this.

The parts look amazing and the fitment looks great. The trunk just needs some slight adjustment but otherwise looks perfect.

So Happy Vorsteiner brought these parts back and a 100 pieces is a lot or enough for now.

Comment

Alright who's going to be the guinea pig. Tough to fork over the $ without more specifications. Mainly considering the bootlid.

I do like the idea of buying nearly local too. How's this pricing compared to Karbonius and Slon with shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post
              Alright who's going to be the guinea pig. Tough to fork over the $ without more specifications. Mainly considering the bootlid.

I do like the idea of buying nearly local too. How's this pricing compared to Karbonius and Slon with shipping?
              Slon and Karbonius are top tier carbon pieces. This is mid tier and more expensive so I'm not sure who it's being targeted towards. This should be priced at around $1500 despite the illusion of scarcity and momentous anniversary.

Without seeing actual photos of the individual items and someone's hand at installing them, nobody is able to determine the quality so that will remain to be seen.

PS. Turner has the karbonius trunk for 1750 with lifetime replacement https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-4...csl-trunk-lid/.​
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by bavarian3 View Post

Already ordered their bumper, very easy online ordering, free shipping apparently, too.

I have currently their old trunk. Not perfect by any means, but for the day it was as good as it got.

That diffuser isn't of interest to me at the price point. My current one is acceptable for the time being.

It'll be spring 24 before the weather is good enough to have the bumper painted, and summer 24 before it'll be PPF'd and installed. I might get bored on our first heavy snow and test fit it over the winter..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Chas3n; 10-05-2023, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  They have an autoclave in garden grove? All I see is the machine shop in the vid.

Does the csl bumper have a different grill I'm no aware of? Who's getting the wheels?!
                  Would you imply that the parts are designed in the USA but manufactured overseas and that the container has just arrived?

2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                  2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
                  2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                  2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Really curious about the front bumper quality. Please post impressions upon receiving!

I too have a euro bumper because no good viable CSL bumper was available when my car went to paint. Long term plans are to go CSL, it just hasn't made the priority in my build yet. Currently really lusting over that Slon 📐 brace...
                    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

I thought Gunterworks was making the Vorsteiner CF wheels, maybe they are doing these parts now? I always thought Vorsteiner was making their own CF parts save the wheels.

Saw an older bootlid and it seemed to fit really well, hope the new ones are the same.
                      Last edited by Cubieman; 10-05-2023, 05:40 AM.
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

I was hoping they would re-release the 1-piece front lip for the CSL bumper.

Comment

If they can't get the bumper to fit better than this for a photo shoot on a demo car, how do you think production bumpers will fit?

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                          2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

Would you imply that the parts are designed in the USA but manufactured overseas and that the container has just arrived?

if their parts were made in the USA they'd be advertising it like they do for their wheels
                            *looks like they do mfg parts in california and state that they do

Last edited by usdmej; 10-05-2023, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Bumper doesn’t look great, the frontal shot shows it being too narrow on either side, not lining up with the front fenders. In the side shot the arch angle coming into the front fender doesn’t flow at all either.

The diffuser on the other end seems really good, especially the top corners which are always off on other replica’s.
                              E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
                              E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
                              E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Cool. They should have also done a 1-piece front lip, that feels like an oversight. I would be curious to see the fitment in person before dropping the coin on any of this though.

I’m pretty sure these and all the Gunther Werks carbon parts are indeed made in California. The site says “Each piece is crafted using our 1X1 Weaved Pre-Preg Autoclaved Carbon Fiber and produced at our California facility” and it would be a huge mistake to lie or mislead customers about that.
                                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
                                X