What happened to injector prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will View Post

If you're referring to a person with screen name "Mepeh" it seems he dropped off the face of the earth. I texted, called his cell, and also emailed in 2019 but no reply.
    Yes, him. He definitely should have been charging more but I'm sure there were some that were trying to lowball him. Unfortunate because he did good work and did it quickly.

Comment

$5 each injector was a killer deal. A super nice guy, too, I met him at his office to drop off / collect my injectors. He even sent photo of the injectors in that test bench. Wonder what ever happened to him.

Now there's RC Fuel Injection at $29 each and I came across Injector RX which is $22 each. Maybe others have experience with these or other providers.​

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Yes, him. He definitely should have been charging more but I'm sure there were some that were trying to lowball him. Unfortunate because he did good work and did it quickly.
        How does this service look? - https://racegerman.com/products/bmw-...44343347314842

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
          Interesting. Any feedback on them?

Comment

Hey guys, I have recently purchased a fuel injector test bench capable of testing (flow, spray pattern, leakage) as well as ultrasonic cleaning.
            If there is any interest from the forum, I can offer the same service as the race German site does

Comment

Originally posted by gheorghe View Post
              Hey guys, I have recently purchased a fuel injector test bench capable of testing (flow, spray pattern, leakage) as well as ultrasonic cleaning.
              If there is any interest from the forum, I can offer the same service as the race German site does
              I have a feeling you might be getting a lot of interest

Comment

I have a set of S54 and S65 injectors that need this service.

Do you need o-rings on them to do the testing?

Comment

Definitely have my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

I have a set of S54 and S65 injectors that need this service.

Do you need o-rings on them to do the testing?
                    It would be nice if they had the o-rings but not a must. shoot me a PM with the details and we can discuss.

Comment

Found the seal kit at Rock Auto for $1.80 per injector

Confirmed fit on their site. You can also send them in for a rebuild (through Rock Auto) for $34 https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...&pt=6224&jsn=8

@gheorghe Can you provide same such service? Rather ship to NC than Cali

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	222
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	251657Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	228
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	251658

Comment

It would be great to have a thread in the Member Services section with pricing, shipping, etc. for this injector cleaning service.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                          Found the seal kit at Rock Auto for $1.80 per injector

Confirmed fit on their site. You can also send them in for a rebuild (through Rock Auto) for $34 https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...&pt=6224&jsn=8

@gheorghe Can you provide same such service? Rather ship to NC than Cali

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	251657Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	251658
                          Yes, I also ohm test, perform a leak down test, before and after spray pattern analysis (with pictures if wanted), flow test and if needed replace the seals, screens and pintles. I'll put a Members Services post together here tonight with all the info. Feel free to also PM me​

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
                            It would be great to have a thread in the Member Services section with pricing, shipping, etc. for this injector cleaning service.
                            Done
                            As the title says, I want to offer Injector Cleaning and Flow Testing to the forum members. I can do all top feed injectors but I have only worked on S54 injectors till now. I can perform injector leak down tests, spray pattern analysis, static and dynamic flow testing (can monitor injector flow across an RPM sweep). I will

Comment

What a rebuild includes? Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                                What a rebuild includes? Does anyone know?
                                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...w-test-service

Comment

Working...
                                X