Broken picture links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken picture links

After that asshole hacked the site I see that numerous image links are dead, is this being worked on or are these all gone? I am NOT complaining, just simply curious.
    Thanks for getting back online so quickly!
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Yeah...the asshole blew away and corrupted the whole database. I was able to do some Unix magic and recover the database just before he did what he did. But, unfortunately, the table that holds the attachments metadata was pretty badly corrupted. My main focus yesterday was the actual post data/user data so I reloaded the last backup I had of the attachment metadata which was missing a bunch of data. I spent a good portion of my day today rebuilding by hand the attachment metadata table and was able to recover another 4656 images. I'm not sure how much was actually lost but I think I've recovered the vast majority of them.

Sorry Anybody that has a broken image, you should be able to go back to your post, edit it and upload / reattach the image.
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
      Yeah...the asshole blew away and corrupted the whole database. I was able to do some Unix magic and recover the database just before he did what he did. But, unfortunately, the table that holds the attachments metadata was pretty badly corrupted. My main focus yesterday was the actual post data/user data so I reloaded the last backup I had of the attachment metadata which was missing a bunch of data. I spent a good portion of my day today rebuilding by hand the attachment metadata table and was able to recover another 4656 images. I'm not sure how much was actually lost but I think I've recovered the vast majority of them.

Sorry Anybody that has a broken image, you should be able to go back to your post, edit it and upload / reattach the image.
      Thanks for all of your efforts bro. I'd like to find that dude and stomp his ass.
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the effort getting the images restored.
        TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
        Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
        Evolve Eventuri
        - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Thanks a bunch liam821 !
          17 iO1 i3
          16 F22 M235i
          08 E93 M3
          04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Thanks Liam! 馃憤
            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	94
Size:	863.9 KB
ID:	26279
            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	112
Size:	947.0 KB
ID:	26280

Comment

Thank you!
              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Thank you
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Thank you
                  06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Working...
                  X