Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Nogaro Owners: Measurements Needed

Hey Everyone:

I am looking at installing some Nogaros but will want to reupholster the center inserts to stay true to my Impuls / Anthracite cloth interior.

If you have Nogaros, could you measure the upper and lower inserts—top to bottom, left to right (for each). Trying to assess how much Impuls cloth I need and then figure out how to harvest the donors.

Thanks in advance.

Can't help with the measurements... but on that fabric front, I've never seen that fabric for sale. You might want to contact BMW Respored Seats (@bmwrestoredseats on Instagram) they might have a source for the fabric. They've had the fabric in stock before.
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
      Can't help with the measurements... but on that fabric front, I've never seen that fabric for sale. You might want to contact BMW Respored Seats (@bmwrestoredseats on Instagram) they might have a source for the fabric. They've had the fabric in stock before.
      Thanks, Liam. Yes, unfortunately G8AT (Implus Cloth) hasn't been remade (yet). Here's hoping . . .

If the measurements work out, I am planning to find a donor seat of front or rear seats, then pull the skins to make the Nogaro inserts. It's a bold plan.

Comment

I can do this tomorrow, if nobody else has yet.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
          I can do this tomorrow, if nobody else has yet.
          Could I trouble you to take these measurements when you have a second?

Comment

Derp, totally forgot. Setting a reminder to do it tomorrow.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Looks the back panel surface dimensions are roughly 18” x 11”, and the dimensions on the seating surface of the lower cushions combined is 18” x 14”

Comment

Working...
              X