Paging Nogaro Owners: Measurements Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stilt View Post

No worries, luckily enough I have friends local to me who have both M-Texture and Impulse, so I will be able to compare the samples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anxiously waiting on this, for this exact project. Here's crossing fingers

Comment

While we’re discussing these seats, is making them heated as easy as adding the e39 heating pad and plugging them up? I need more comfortable seats … with heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylverlee View Post
        Is the best place to get nogaros directly from cobra?
        Depends on where you live, if you're in the US Sube Sports has been Cobra's official importer and distributor although I've seen them for sale elsewhere.

Top Racing Seats from Cobra are designed to work with your body, to help you stay alert and react quickly without strain. Check out the new styles today.
        E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
        Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by LSB4Me View Post
          While we’re discussing these seats, is making them heated as easy as adding the e39 heating pad and plugging them up? I need more comfortable seats … with heat.
          This is installed in my e46, but it really applies to all BMWs equally, so thought I'd post it here, as well. I am just going to start with pictures, because I know everyone is going to skip to that either way. Please read on, after, as there are a ton of very specific reason why I think this seat is THE best seat on the

Post #369, I used the E39 seat heats, I used this video to help as far as orientation of the pad as it is a 2 piece deal.
          It's pretty self explanatory when you have the cushions off.

(~12:00 minutes in)

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

There is a shocking amount of videos that took my Nogaro thread and basically redid it as a youtube video.

Don't really care/more people understanding the benefits is better, but it's a weird thing.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Stilt View Post

No worries, luckily enough I have friends local to me who have both M-Texture and Impulse, so I will be able to compare the samples.

Any update on the Impulse cloth, Stilt?

Comment

Originally posted by LSB4Me View Post

Any update on the Impulse cloth, Stilt?
                The potential manufacturer from Germany had taken forever to respond, it's a pain coordinating overseas, but the show goes on.

But here is the gist of my dilemma:

The seller in Germany says they only had one of the fabrics I inquired about in stock. For context, I also inquired about three other ones, which I thought there may be demand for.

But, those said, other fabrics are out of stock, and for me to have them produced, I'd need to buy 100 meters of each fabric. The collective price for four other fabrics ... well, let's just say it's about 6 figures.

And in all honesty's sake, I don't think the market for M-fabrics is that large or large enough to justify such a large capital expenditure.

So, I'm still going to try to work with them on the M-texture, but I'm currently looking into other manufacturers in other Eastern European countries.

I can't devote entire days to this at a time; if I could, I'd have already found other manufacturers; it just takes time.​

Comment

Working...
                X