No announcement yet.

“Switch Chain Grip“....stalling out at lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if someone on the newer switch style currently wants to convert to the old style, can they just purchase the old switch? or do they also need to swap and replace the clutch master cylinder with the old style as well?

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
      if someone on the newer switch style currently wants to convert to the old style, can they just purchase the old switch? or do they also need to swap and replace the clutch master cylinder with the old style as well?
      Should work fine even with the new master

Comment

Originally posted by Leez View Post
        Hey guys

Resurrecting this thread but with twist. I have the same code after doing the smg to manual swap. Car was coded by martyn from ecuworx. Not sure if the code was supposed to be present. Car starts and runs well with the exception of throttle response . When stationary and if I tap the throttle, the car responds immediately and the rev bouces up as it should. If I start to move even at a snail like pace , the throttle response changes. Its as if its delayed/ laggy. Sometimes on a downshift i blip the throttle and the throttle response is poor. Also when taking off from a stop, the response is normal/quick and when the car just starts to move the respose changes and becomes slow.I have no idea what the issue is with regards to the throttle response. I have no other codes in the dme
        did you ever get this resolved? I would double check your clutch switch wiring

Also use INPA to check if the car knows when your clutching in.

Comment

Working...
        X