Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
    Sorry to see your car got damaged.

Without seeing under the hood damage and seeing the fender/door/windshield alignments it's hard to say how bad it will be for you or costly for a shop to repair.
    Just tore out the front end a bit today, I see no damage from the bumper support, only the left side of the radiator support & fans including exterior parts ( hood, headlight & etc ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone got a good recommendation on cooling system? Other than oem. Mind as well upgrade parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan94 View Post

Just tore out the front end a bit today, I see no damage from the bumper support, only the left side of the radiator support & fans including exterior parts ( hood, headlight & etc ).

That side skirt concerns me a bit. Did it come loose in the accident? If so, how? I would personally measure (or have a frame shop measure) everything to be absolutely sure that there is no frame damage.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

That side skirt concerns me a bit. Did it come loose in the accident? If so, how? I would personally measure (or have a frame shop measure) everything to be absolutely sure that there is no frame damage.
          The side skirt was already like that. It was already ripped off from being too low & going thru ugly speed bumps lol & I’ll look into that more

Comment

Working...
          X