Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tires?

Comment

You can reprogram the DSC intervention with NCS, specifically to turn off understeer compensation. I had the same issue when running squared and now on track DSC only intervenes if I'm going sideways.

Comment

I have new tires yes PS4.
        I wonder if you can reset all above mentioned sensors with Schwaben tool.
        Last edited by rbg; 07-06-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chapmans View Post
          You can reprogram the DSC intervention with NCS, specifically to turn off understeer compensation. I had the same issue when running squared and now on track DSC only intervenes if I'm going sideways.
          The old m3forum had a long writeup on this and programming of M track mode. Any chance that info survived somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chapmans View Post
            Hm... aren't you suppose to have more grip at the front with with wider front wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by rbg View Post

Hm... aren't you suppose to have more grip at the front with with wider front wheels?
              Correct. But even square setup can understeer. Previous poster mentioned uphill esses. Weight is on the rear in that case and fronts are unloaded. If you don't scrub enough speed any car will understeer there

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

The old m3forum had a long writeup on this and programming of M track mode. Any chance that info survived somewhere?

New forum has it too!

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...3-m-track-mode

Comment

I have new tires yes PS4.
                  I wonder if you can reset all above mentioned sensors with Schwaben tool.

New tires have mold release in the outer rubber for 100-150 miles. Expect less grip during that time.

Comment

oh, new I mean like 1k+ miles :-)

Comment

So I did reset all DSC stuff with my schwaben tool as well as reset TPM system and still have this DCS light blinking cutting power and ABSing me even in the slightest corners if I drive above 60-70. I guess next step will be ZHP rack swap and ZCP "tune" for the rack.

Comment

So I did reset all DSC stuff with my schwaben tool as well as reset TPM system and still have this DCS light blinking cutting power and ABSing me even in the slightest corners if I drive above 60-70. I guess next step will be ZHP rack swap and ZCP "tune" for the rack.
                        What exactly do you mean you reset all the DSC stuff?

Have you tried M track mode?

Comment

DSC has been on since the day I bought the car. "Faulty pressure sensors" is what it says. I say pressure smessure. Don't skip leg day and it'll be fine.
                          This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

I mean reset steering wheel position sender and I think there were something else in the schwaben menu

I would assume I don’t have M track mode.

Comment

My 265 square setup doea that too. I have a 2002 so i have the earlier version of dsc.

I just know that i need to turn off dsc when i decide to be spirited. At the track, i rarely forget, but if I do, by the time I am on the blend line it is already kicking in.

Comment

Mine does it with my 255 square, no interference if my track mode is on

Comment

Working...
                                X