Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review: Cobra Nogaro seats (uniquely street friendly fixed back bucket seat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How difficult would it be to add heating elements to these in a set that doesn't have it?

Comment

You heated race seat forum guys crack me up.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post
        How difficult would it be to add heating elements to these in a set that doesn't have it?
        Not too bad, they highlighted it in this thread somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
          When its 40 degrees out on the track with windows open every bit of heat helps.

Aren't you a CA guy?

Comment

Man, I love my heated seats on track. Everywhere in the country (that I've been, anyway) is mandatory windows down on track, and sometimes it's in the 30s or 40s in the morning.

Why should tracking my car make me want to be uncomfortable?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post

When its 40 degrees out on the track with windows open every bit of heat helps.

Aren't you a CA guy?
              Yes, southern.

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

Man, I love my heated seats on track. Everywhere in the country (that I've been, anyway) is mandatory windows down on track, and sometimes it's in the 30s or 40s in the morning.

Why should tracking my car make me want to be uncomfortable?
              Have you considered getting a heated wheel and gloves also? Heated jacket perhaps?
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

This is a really bizarre thing for someone from socal to be pointlessly trolling about.

Comment

I just implied it was a comical concept which it is. Are you still mad about the other thread and felt the need to come in here and get your two cents in opposing me?

Comment

I just implied it was a comical concept which it is. Are you still mad about the other thread and felt the need to come in here and get your two cents in opposing me?
                    I have no idea what you are talking about. The behavior and trolling gets more and more bizarre …

Comment

Yes, southern.

Have you considered getting a heated wheel and gloves also? Heated jacket perhaps?
                      I do have gloves and a jacket.

Perhaps you're not actually familiar with what cold is, being that you live in southern CA.

Outside of tracking, sometimes when I drive my car to work it's 20º outside. Not sure why you think it's silly to want to be more comfortable.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

Why is it comical? It’s not like it’s hard to put heating pads in. Adding heating element doesn’t add any considerable amount of weight or anything. The real question is why wouldn’t you put heating pads in your street/track toy? It’s inexpensive, keeps oem creature comforts, and is just nice to have. I guess heated seats in general are comical when you live in Cali...
                        Last edited by Cglhut; 02-15-2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I guess that’s really the question: are seat heaters funny in stock seats? It not, why are they not there but are in bucket seats? Are cars that come with heated bucket seats stock funny?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                          2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

Meanwhile most CA people wear hoodies when it's 70 degrees out. I don't understand his thought process either. but maybe we should stop feeding him

Comment

Do explain yourself..

Comment

Haha, not sure why the four guys who have done this are trying to convince me it's not funny to me. You guys are free to do as you wish not sure why you care about my opinion so much.

It's still funny, now carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X