Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATB88 View Post

I'm genuinely curious to know if there were any sick f**ks out there who optioned OG with and Imola interior lol.
    E46 M3 Christmas Edition.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

It's SMG but looks like minty fresh. https://www.ebay.com/itm/133528255216
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

E46 M3 Christmas Edition.
        My race car is red with a Kawasaki green roll-cage and used to have matching green wheels. My friends and I used to call it the Christmas hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
          It's SMG but looks like minty fresh. https://www.ebay.com/itm/133528255216
          Not a bad deal at all!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Not too bad, looks in really good shape: https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...199390377.html

Comment

Nice CSL style build here...

Current:

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                That back seat though 馃い
                2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Not Craigslist, but price check on this '04 Mystic/Dove, 6-Speed with 90k miles? The front bumper looks trashed and I'm not very confident in a dealer that doesn't even wash their cars before they list them on the internet (seriously that ride is dirty as hell). The interior also looks kind of beat but hard to say with only one picture. However, some shrewd negotiation could probably knock that $19k price tag down a few thousand, and Philly is only 3 hours from Maryland 馃憖

With new Maserati vehicles in stock, Faulkner Maserati Willow Grove has what you're searching for. See our extensive inventory online now!

Attached Files
                  2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
                    Not Craigslist, but price check on this '04 Mystic/Dove, 6-Speed with 90k miles? The front bumper looks trashed and I'm not very confident in a dealer that doesn't even wash their cars before they list them on the internet (seriously that ride is dirty as hell). The interior also looks kind of beat but hard to say with only one picture. However, some shrewd negotiation could probably knock that $19k price tag down a few thousand, and Philly is only 3 hours from Maryland 馃憖

With new Maserati vehicles in stock, Faulkner Maserati Willow Grove has what you're searching for. See our extensive inventory online now!

I would absolutely not pay $19k for that car, maybe if you knock $10k off I would consider it.

90k miles if basically 100k miles. Interior does look pretty beat (and is dove grey). Badges are all faded, meaning it was probably parked outside, so expect all the rubber seals need replacing (and also isn't good for the interior). Wheels are all curb rashed. One of the rear taillights doesn't fit well. Front bumper is destroyed. Etc etc. It just doesn't look like that car was taken care of, so I would expect a ton of issues with it.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

I would absolutely not pay $19k for that car, maybe if you knock $10k off I would consider it.

90k miles if basically 100k miles. Interior does look pretty beat (and is dove grey). Badges are all faded, meaning it was probably parked outside, so expect all the rubber seals need replacing (and also isn't good for the interior). Wheels are all curb rashed. One of the rear taillights doesn't fit well. Front bumper is destroyed. Etc etc. It just doesn't look like that car was taken care of, so I would expect a ton of issues with it.
                      I was trying to be nice but everything you said was 100% correct. As a cheap project car it might be a good buy. But no way in hell is it worth anywhere near $19k, someone drove the absolute piss out of it and got rid of it.

Comment

Estoril 6SPD! I feel like I've seen this car before, someone on here?

Current:

Comment

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...217035434.html

I seen 160k e39 M5 for 30k so sky is the limit 馃槈 seller forgot about major mod - rotation of tires picture #20. Must be great to drive during rain ....

Comment

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...217035434.html

That seller has been trying to get rid of that car at that price for at least a year now. I feel like the market has spoken lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

That seller has been trying to get rid of that car at that price for at least a year now. I feel like the market has spoken lol.
                              Yup. I've seen it on there for a looong time.
                              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Not CL, but ebay. Seems like a good price ? impulse cloth rear seats

https://www.ebay.com/itm/03-BMW-M3-E...AAAOSwN5Ze0WfD

They have fronts too:

DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                                X