No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 TiAg SMG coupe with 85k mi. One owner, manual seats, MK60, black interior, aluminum trim, 19" style 67s.

Vin says it's a slicktop and it appears to have no options besides SMG. Pre-facelift, but it's an MK60 car so whatever. Ad says that subframe was reinforced, but gives no details about what was done. Overall looks pretty clean and is listed at a great price, given the current market. Someone go pick this up and manual swap it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 12.46.59 PM.png
Views:	477
Size:	955.7 KB
ID:	106965
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Oof, amazing find. That's a steal.

Comment

Well that was fast. That car is gone
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
          Well that was fast. That car is gone
          Watch it get reposted in a few weeks with a higher price by the original seller or flipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post

Watch it get reposted in a few weeks with a higher price by the original seller or flipper.
            Yeah wouldn't be surprised if that happens, the deal was too good. I was super tempted to buy it, manual swap it and flip it.

Comment

I wonder what it would be worth after the manual swap?

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post
                I wonder what it would be worth after the manual swap?
                If the car had super low miles and was otherwise untouched, then leaving it as an SMG would probably have been the right move. Seems like people willing to pay a good amount of money for low mileage, collector's cars are looking for maximum originality.

But I'd think that with the work that has been done to it and the fact that it has 85k mi, a (well done, factory-like) manual swap would have upped the car's value.

Comment

I thought that was a good deal even before checking the market. It's insane right now! That car probably should have been listed for $35k based on what I'm seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post
                    I thought that was a good deal even before checking the market. It's insane right now! That car probably should have been listed for $35k based on what I'm seeing.
                    Have to agree. The market is pretty insane right now. Especially on coupes. Anything well sorted i feel goes for a fortune. Im guessing a lot of that has to do with the fact that all these cars are at the time frame that so many pieces and parts break down and need maintenance so a well sorted example that has had all the weak points taken care of will continue to rise. I feel like i just keep dumping money into my vert. But thats not for resale, mine is for piece of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

If the car had super low miles and was otherwise untouched, then leaving it as an SMG would probably have been the right move. Seems like people willing to pay a good amount of money for low mileage, collector's cars are looking for maximum originality.

But I'd think that with the work that has been done to it and the fact that it has 85k mi, a (well done, factory-like) manual swap would have upped the car's value.
                      There is an 06 ZCP manual with 81k going for $40,000 at a dealership near me.....just can’t believe the high premium for these wonder how long this will last.....Hagerty has the 05 and 06 ZCP classified as classic’s.

Comment

eBay find

PY | Slicktop | manual https://www.ebay.com/itm/294188724974

EAG inventory is kinda low on these lately. Hurry before it goes up for “rejuvenation”.

VIN decoder says “spoiler delete” but clearly one has been added
                        Last edited by 02_lsb; 05-26-2021, 06:55 PM.
                        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

I don't know how eBay works but look like there is only one bidder with 0 feedback ....

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                          eBay find

PY | Slicktop | manual https://www.ebay.com/itm/294188724974

EAG inventory is kinda low on these lately. Hurry before it goes up for “rejuvenation”.

VIN decoder says “spoiler delete” but clearly one has been added
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kermmmit7 View Post
                            I don't know how eBay works but look like there is only one bidder with 0 feedback ....

this is a bring a trailer worthy car. I am not sure what the motivation was to sell it on eBay.
                            Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

this is a bring a trailer worthy car. I am not sure what the motivation was to sell it on eBay.
                              I think the public comments section on BAT scares a certain type of seller, i.e. those who can't or don't want to answer questions.
                              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Here is a beauty...techno violet over m-tex!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 11.11.28 AM.png
Views:	326
Size:	620.4 KB
ID:	110655
                                Attached Files
                                E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                                Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X