X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably gonna cost same $2k+

Comment

Originally posted by mainstreamer00 View Post

Send JC an email - "out of stock" just means he has none on hand, and your order will still be met in queue.
      Not what I was told. I emailed them about a week ago and below is their response.

"I appreciate you checking, but unfortunately we will not have the diffuser available in the foreseeable future. Our mold died/gave up, and we cannot produce quality diffusers. We are trying to source an OE CSL diffuser to make a new mold. We are hoping to we can do this winter."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

Not what I was told. I emailed them about a week ago and below is their response.

"I appreciate you checking, but unfortunately we will not have the diffuser available in the foreseeable future. Our mold died/gave up, and we cannot produce quality diffusers. We are trying to source an OE CSL diffuser to make a new mold. We are hoping to we can do this winter."
        Yikes.

Clearly, that is an anomaly.
        I was speaking from my experience in buying a bumper, and would still say that is the case when indicated “out of stock”

TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Ummm. Think it’s NLA or just waiting until they can get some in the US?

2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

that im not sure of. but this reminds me when i ordered OEM E30 wheels from ECS. I made the "available" cutoff and ordered....only to get an email 6 months later stating BMW halted production of them and is no longer carrying them....so ECS cancelled my order. If it is in fact NLA, those who have ordered arent guaranteed one.

Comment

Yes the price has gone up. I ordered mine in Feb from the local dealer this year and just received it last week because of covid etc. They told me they would honor the previous price that they had quoted me which was little cheaper than Schmeidmann shipped to Bahrain. They said the price has gone up but couldn't give me a reason, but then again they wont ask BMW why they have increased price on a certain item lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

The trunk is NOT NLA as confirmed by the BMW dealer here and today.

Comment

¡Felicidades!
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Unfortunately the world wide shut down of factories due to COVID has caused supplies to drop and prices to go up.
                    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                    Evolve Eventuri
                    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Guys check what happened to lumber prices across the country. 2x4 is like 3 times more at Home Depot . Hopefully it will get back after.

Comment

Originally posted by rbg View Post
                        Guys check what happened to lumber prices across the country. 2x4 is like 3 times more at Home Depot . Hopefully it will get back after.
                        PANIC!!

Yeah I’m hoping it’s just supply chain issues
                        2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Or all the houses and neighborhoods that need to be replaced do to the crazy wildfires in the west.

Comment

F. I’m planning on getting a house built next year. Oh well, at least I saved $600 on my CSL trunk by buying it early!

Comment

Local dealer has the ETA(Keep in mind the E stands for estimated) for new stock as December.
                              2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
                              2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
                              2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

F. I’m planning on getting a house built next year. Oh well, at least I saved $600 on my CSL trunk by buying it early!
                                Concrete and metal studs are your friend...

Comment

Working...
                                X