Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i can go back to the past and pick up this csl trunk for 953

Comment

what a time, I'm not sure if I should bite the bullet and pay 2,500 or to wait

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
        trust me, those of us that did should have probably picked up 5 and sold them for a profit down the line lol.
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

what a time, I'm not sure if I should bite the bullet and pay 2,500 or to wait
          Well i'll tell you this... they are not going to go down in price. eventually NLA

Comment

Yes indeed...this is what I paid for mine a few years back in a group by.

Comment

CSL trunk lids, 41007895884 are available in the US, there are currently (7). I know because I have purchased (2) for customers in the last (2) weeks. BUT the big issue is that they have come in damaged from BMW often, so to get those (2) we've ordered (5) total.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by George Hill; 03-08-2021, 02:13 PM.
              '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
              Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
              Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
                CSL trunk lids, 41007895884 are available in the US, there are currently (7). I know because I have purchased (2) for customers in the last (2) weeks. BUT the big issue is that they have come in damaged from BMW often, so to get those (2) we've ordered (5) total.
                Hey pmed and emailed you

Comment

I called my local BMW dealer today (Raleigh, NC) and they did confirm that there are 7 available. But the price is $4,045 plus tax - no thank you. Lol.
                  06' Interlagos Blue ZCP 6MT // Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post

Well i'll tell you this... they are not going to go down in price. eventually NLA
                    oh boy......

Comment

Originally posted by Kiser.mt View Post
                      I called my local BMW dealer today (Raleigh, NC) and they did confirm that there are 7 available. But the price is $4,045 plus tax - no thank you. Lol.
                      What, the, hell!

Comment

CSL tax, adjusted for COVID. Someone at BMW is having a good laugh.
                        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Well, if it's any consolation, you can get a slightly better deal at APMotorsports.
                          2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                          [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post

Well, if it's any consolation, you can get a slightly better deal at APMotorsports.

After the conversion rate and shipping it's $4,089.28 currently. It was around $2,900 a month or two ago.
                            06' Interlagos Blue ZCP 6MT // Instagram

Comment

I should probably set up Slon’s complete pre-preg carbon trunk GB up.

Interest?
                              Last edited by Epoustouflant; 04-06-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

BMW trying to make $500. I mentioned already its about $3500 landed
                                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Working...
                                X