No announcement yet.

Eventuri intake owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have a sensitive butt dyno LoL. When I installed the Eventuri I noticed a difference, not huge but it was noticeable. I upgraded the to the Bespoke filter and believe it not it did make a slight improvement. The sound and engine bling were added bonuses. I do believe the car adapts to the added air volume/flow over time so the benefits you first feel are not as noticeable down the road.

Bespoke Filter $80:
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
    Evolve Eventuri
    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
      I must have a sensitive butt dyno LoL. When I installed the Eventuri I noticed a difference, not huge but it was noticeable. I upgraded the to the Bespoke filter and believe it not it did make a slight improvement. The sound and engine bling were added bonuses. I do believe the car adapts to the added air volume/flow over time so the benefits you first feel are not as noticeable down the road.

Bespoke Filter $80:
      https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/s...%20%7C%20%2480
      Very useful information, thank you for that. The link you posted is for an M6 upgraded filter. Will that still work on an e46 M3 eventuri application?

i just opened up the box. It was very well packaged and the eventuri tape was a nice touch. It looks as if I have the updated filter already. If I’m wrong please correct me.

Attached Files
      Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 10-28-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
        I finally pulled the trigger on an Evolve Eventuri intake for my car. Has anyone with this intake changed the stock elbow?
        Thanks in advance.
        I have a genuine GruppeM intake which is somewhat the same as the Eventuri design but with a much better intake outside air scoop. I added the Bimmerworld elbow. It actually doesn't allow for any variation in the angle of part it's fitted to, unlike the ribbed factory. So it kind of pulled whole unit up at an angle(not wanted). It certainly looks like it has better air flow. But surprisingly being the material used it made the car intake/engine resonance softer. Like it absorbed some of it. So stock was somewhat louder than the aftermarket elbow. At least that was my impression. Wasn't expecting that, but makes sense when you think about it.
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

When I bought my car it had an AFE intake on it, had it for a couple years and then purchased an Eventuri Intake and installed it. What I noticed was a more refined and sharper Intake noise compared to the AFE Intake. One day I was bored and decided to put the AFE back on and disliked the muffled sound it made so much I immediately put the Eventuri back on and my car seems to make more power with Eventuri. I had a large Air Filter for my AFE and I thought I would get more flow with that compared to the Eventuri, which is smaller, but whatever they did designing that Eventuri, IT WORKS! and I prefer it much more, PLUS! it's a bit of Eye Candy to boot. I do have the AFE Silicone Elbow and that coupled with the Eventuri is a perfect compliment to my Supersprint full race exhaust system. There are so many combinations of exhaust and intake sounds available for E46 M3's, but I'm very happy with my combination.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
            Very useful information, thank you for that. The link you posted is for an M6 upgraded filter. Will that still work on an e46 M3 eventuri application?

I just opened up the box. It was very well packaged and the eventuri tape was a nice touch. It looks as if I have the updated filter already. If I’m wrong please correct me.
            Ya that looks like the newer version. I posted the link of the Bespoke filter without noticing it wasn’t for the E46 M3 sorry.

New vs Old Filter

TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
            Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
            Evolve Eventuri
            - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

The old filter design was discontinued in 2018. All current kits ship with the new filter design.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys if you want a great deal go to autocouturemotoring.com . $803.89 SHIPPED !!

Dont forget to add coupon code BFCMACM
                Attached Files

Comment

If anyone is looking to purchase a like new Eventuri intake, I am selling mine. https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...n-fiber-intake

Comment

Just installed mine. The sound is awesome and addictive! Power seems to have increased per the butt dyno, feels more responsive to throttle over 2k.

Comment

I just installed mine as well and my experience so far mimics RickyRosh's and wpfn8tr's. There's a definite increase in power and the car sounds SO much better. Money well spent.

Comment

Hey guys. Just a heads up, Autocouture is having a sale on eventuri intakes. Use code NEWSACM5 at checkout.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just to add to original thread topic. I am in phase of ordering parts advised for remap with Hassan, and I contacted eventuri and evolve directly with this question about elbow/boot improvement.

Both eventuri and evolve confirmed that they tested intake with and without original elbow with no difference.

Comment

Pretty sure there were dyne tests showing a 10hp increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmamainer View Post
                              Pretty sure there were dyne tests showing a 10hp increase.
                              I was under same suspicion. But with eventuri it did not, according to producer. Maybe with stock intake it’s different

Comment

FWIW, the oem maf inner diameter matches the ID of the ribbed sections at 3.5". As in, the ribs aren't a smaller cross section, though obviously, less smooth than a silicone wall. Would need some flow testing to actually show the OEM boot is majorly impacting flow when paired here though maybe more turbulence.

Comment

Working...
                                X