There’s a new coupe set for sale on eBay $130. Won’t last long
    For convertible, go for it guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Singh
    2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
    BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
    Besian

Comment

Are the Z4 mats a good fit for the front seats?

Comment

Just received my plain black set of mats from FCP and they look super elegant. I would not do the M3 logo ones again (I had a set before and way too much ///M LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by CachacoE46 View Post
          Are the Z4 mats a good fit for the front seats?
          Not sure where I read and some please correct me if I am wrong. The Z4 fronts are longer than e46. Rears are exact same size.

-Singh
          Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post

Not sure where I read and some please correct me if I am wrong. The Z4 fronts are longer than e46. Rears are exact same size.

Z4 has... rears?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

Z4 has... rears?
              I think I totally confused it between e46 coupe vs convertible and Z3 mats not Z4 😂

-Singh
              Besian

Comment

Finally got around to installing my new mats and on the passenger rear I took out one of the old clips, and saw a hole thru the floor of the car -- could see the garage floor.

Comment

Originally posted by ozone View Post
                  Finally got around to installing my new mats and on the passenger rear I took out one of the old clips, and saw a hole thru the floor of the car -- could see the garage floor.
                  Oh my! 😳
                  6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Oh my is right! Where are you located and do you drive it year round??

Comment

I am in NY now (car has lived in NY and FL). I drove in NY winters for some years but not for 5 years. The car had multiple underbody pieces replaced/repaired in the past because of some rusting.

Comment

have these popped up anywhere yet? I see CSL trunks are starting to show up, hoping that floormats do soon also.

Comment

The exact same thing happened to me.... is it just a simple fix by installing a new plug at the bottom or does the carpet need to be removed? Thanks

Comment

I just got this. Comes from overseas and looks like I got the only one but will still post in case they stock more. Looks like a nice rubber backing as well. $151 to the door, but may take up to two months to arrive. Considering I've had a hole in the drivers side for years, I figure I can wait it out.

Comment

^ To be clear, they're aftermarket.
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                                ^ To be clear, they're aftermarket.
                                Yeah, I figured as much. That said, it's money back if they suck, minus shipping, so I thought I'd try them. Frankly, the OEM ones wear so quickly under your heel, I didn't think these could be worse, especially with the rubber backing. Not only, OEM's may take forever to come back, even if they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X